• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Story Spoilers and Speculations

BLAZER

In the next 24 days....everyone's gonna know what happens, its inevitable. Its leaked so early.

Yeah PM me info and video links lads, cheers.

Videos on YouTube are getting taken down within minutes....luckily I'm quick lol.

Ohwiseone

Apart of me wants to see the Legendary Ending, just to see if it ends awesome and sets up the next one well (Which from the black text on the previous page it sounds like it).

but apart of me wants to wait, bad part is that My searching is failing me.

NBtoaster

Maybe just a reminder that there's now actually real stuff in here, not just speculation.

Just clicked on the thread again without realising :p

Ohwiseone

There was a guy streaming it on Twitch.tv about 30 minutes ago, though he ended up getting banned by microsoft not long after he started it.

Ohwiseone

Found a link to another stream Full game audio no commentary, if anyone wants to watch campaign.

Currently on level 1, not gonna watch much, but it sounds fantastic.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
SPOILERS!!

Master Chief doesn't die.

It's the start of a new trilogy you dummies, they wouldn't kill him in the first game.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Found a link to another stream Full game audio no commentary, if anyone wants to watch campaign.

Currently on level 1, not gonna watch much, but it sounds fantastic.

I'd be willing to watch a bit of level 1 or 2

BUT NO MORE

link please in pm

Honestly the legendary ending isn't that much of a spoiler it really doesn't give the story away. Do we see the didacts face in game?

Well, I think Im done watching SP stuff.. I peaked at the epilogue, watched the amazing prologue and peaked at mission 1.. Ill hang in this thread, but people please still use spoiler tags for big things.. also give fair warning about what they are.

I may or may not want to spoil what the
Didact
looks like for myself. But.. I wont.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Just watched that legendary ending--
you see his eyes whoa.
(not into Halo so no clue on stuff lol)

Ya the CGI/cutscene shit is wicked impressive looking.

Ohwiseone

HOLY SHIT AT THE LEGENDARY ENDING.

Its so out-of-context that its hard to understand what the hell is going on, but still.. My god.

thats ballsy 343, ballsy.

That is all I will say about it.

Alienups

Anyone know if the CGI was done in-house or by an effects studio ? If it is in-house it's fucking approaching Blizzard level from the looks of it.

Ohwiseone

Anyone know if the CGI was done in-house or by an effects studio ? If it is in-house it's fucking approaching Blizzard level from the looks of it.

Yeah, It took me a few seconds to go is that live-action or CG. It looks good.

I would think it would be in-house. Wouldn't be shocked if it is.

BLAZER

Whats with the CGI. Frank said most of the cut-scenes were using the in game engine (not that I'm complaining they look astonishing, leaving me wanting more).

This is the first FPS halo that has used CGI if I'm not mistaken.

Hopefully Next-Gen will look like this. Maybe that's why there using it....you never know.

Ohwiseone

Man, some of the shit they are doing in Single-Player and having it be pulled off by the Xbox is impressive.

There is some beautiful stuff.. highly polished.

XAL

Oh lawd. Would really appreciate PM for some of this footage (watching the stream already) i.e., legendary ending, didact pictures.

XAL

Lol

He's playing on Easy.

And he's barely zooming in with the light rifle...

And missing like 60% of his shots...and y u no alternate fire??

**Edit 80%.

I might have to stop watching, not because of spoilers but because of how bad this guy is.

Also, DAT MUSIC.

Top Bottom