• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians Beta Thread | Hot Red on Blue Action

Allforce

This will be the first Halo where in the first match I don't immediately waste a grenade by pressing LT because I'm anticipating ADS.

Computer

This will be the first Halo where in the first match I don't immediately waste a grenade by pressing LT because I'm anticipating ADS.

Seeing my teammates do that at the start of the game gives me a good indication that we are going to loose.

Head.spawn

We need to do a "Let us customize our own controls", petition. It's like the most basic thing ever and has kind of pissed me off since Halo 2 released.

Spasm

It's 3:07 and I still don't have a code! I am DONE with 343!!!! They've ruined Halo forever!!!!1!!!!! BLLLAAAARGH!!!!

I'll echo everyone's comments on the OT VisceralBowl. Looks great!

Can't wait to try and play this tonight, I have my doubts it won't blow up ala the first night of the Reach beta.

57311256.jpg

This sounds like fun for those in the Preview program!

Any way to sign up for the preview program and gain access today? Or is that just dumb.

geeko

Come on, with my shitty internet this is gonna take all day to download. Gimme the code already! I want to play tonight.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
We'll be doing a live stream of the beta (assuming in works) at 10:45, in about 90 minutes or so. We are terrible at multiplayer shooters though, so our stream will be interesting mostly for the 60 fps visuals ;)

Nori Chan

Wait you can unlock those armors to use in the beta?

Cause who wants to go on a Legendary Campaign spree with me if that's the case? :)

Caayn

They'll come. The "they'll be out an hour before the beta goes live" is just not true.
The least they could've done is end out the codes and allow us to preload the beta. They've got a perfectly functional preload system in place, USE IT!

I'm probably one of the few here but I have 16 hours of work ahead of me this weekend so I really hoped that I could play a bit more than just an hour today if I can even manage that. But heh it was crazy hope anyway to think that MS/343i would consider folks outside of the US when sending the codes.

The least they could've done is end out the codes and allow us to preload the beta. They've got a perfectly functional preload system in place, USE IT!

I'm probably one of the few here but I have 16 hours of work ahead of me this weekend so I really hoped that I could play a bit more than just an hour today if I can even manage that. But heh it was crazy hope anyway to think that MS/343i would consider folks outside of the US when sending the codes.

You're really that bent about being invited to an early beta?

I'll rid you of that burden and take your code please

;)

Caayn

Update from the Xbox Forum
Miss Portia said:
Hey guys - the codes take a little while to distribute - we're basically sending a message one by one to everyone. :) That said, they are on their way now, so you should be seeing them soon. :)
You're really that bent about being invited to an early beta?
I realize that I'm acting entitled/spoiled ;) But that doesn't make it any less anoying.

Watching twitch, my mind has too much destiny going on because i'm expecting spartans to double jump and float around like titans and warlocks, heh.

Top Bottom