• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

Akai__

Why do you want map remakes? Those will come with the new Forge either way...

Let 343i make new stuff and not a remake like Bloodgulch that exists in almost every Halo game.

JTripper

MCC update has boarding action in 4x4 CE playlist. Snipers on it hit me pretty hard in nostalgia.

A Re-imagining needs to have moving ships in Halo 5

Holy shit, this reminds me that I have yet to play Boarding Action online since MCC released last year. God I loved that map.

so im at work until midnight, i started preload on saturday morning, anybody know if this will include the 9gb day one update? or a simple way for me to ask my non gaming wife to check?

Now THIS is an OT worthy of a mainline Halo game. Great work OP!

Trying to stay positive, but all the mixed reviews of the campaign, the less then stellar technical analysis from DF, and (mild) anxiety over the functionality of the MP is kind of killing my hype. :/

Are you saying don't watch Nightfall? Like it's only worth the time if you want DLC?
You can watch it if you want, but it's incredibly bland and predictable, also some bad acting.

Why do you want map remakes? Those will come with the new Forge either way...

Let 343i make new stuff and not a remake like Bloodgulch that exists in almost every Halo game.
Bloodgulch/Valhalla is an institution, it's like Gridlock in Gears Of War.

Was there a poll anywhere or some voice on voting for the OT titles?

I swear i thought i read in some older halo 5 thread of people throwing around Ot suggestions and i SWEAR ..

"All Hail the Conquering Hero" won :p

EDIT:

For placement matches. This is only when you play Arena? Not required for Warzone?

>=D id rather warm up first then do my 1,2 tae-kwon-do finishing move and place high in the ranks! I remember in the beta, my first 6/10 matches were all basically getting used to the controls; clamber, jump, sprint timing and etc. I placed in copper or some low garbage teir :(....

link1201

Sorry, I may have missed it but why are maps being revealed being discussed? I thought they were all announced already.

gossi

so im at work until midnight, i started preload on saturday morning, anybody know if this will include the 9gb day one update? or a simple way for me to ask my non gaming wife to check?

Check game size. If it's over 56gb, you have the patch.

rrc1594

You can watch it if you want, but it's incredibly bland and predictable, also some bad acting.

Bloodgulch/Valhalla is an institution, it's like Gridlock in Gears Of War.

Man Gridlock is ass don't get the fan love for it. While I'm at it Midship is way overhyped too

Spades

Can someone please tell me why this keeps happening?

yYPmp9K.jpg

Game is installed at 100%, yet this keeps coming up. I have tried uninstalling everything and then when I install, it goes all the way to 100% and I get the "Installed Stopped" message again. I'm getting very pissed off.

shoreu

yYPmp9K.jpg

Game is installed at 100%, yet this keeps coming up. I have tried uninstalling everything and then when I install, it goes all the way to 100% and I get the "Installed Stopped" message again. I'm getting very pissed off.

Fuck man mines 46 gig's.

Rivanov

Banned

yYPmp9K.jpg

Reboot your Xbox One? Or give it a hard reset.

yYPmp9K.jpg

The xbox saw the reviews and figured youre not gonna play it, so stopped it automatically. i kid, i kid. :p

catmario

I just cleared Campaign with Easy Difficulty.
It took 5.5 hours to clear. Non-stop playing. I spent a lot of time to search collectible thing.
It's 5:37 AM, so I have to go to bed. ;)

thenexus6

UK peeps that plan on getting the game tomorrow

Tesco are selling Halo 5 for £30 with selected Xbox live subs / credits.

£15 is the lowest, so Halo 5 + £15 credit for £45 is pretty good - plus Tesco copy comes with bayonet AR rifle.

singhr1

Pumped, just finished #HuntTheTruth. Can't wait for today's The Sprint episodes.

Sooooo pissed I have to miss midnight launch because I have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow. Have fun and stay Green (or Blue) everyone!

anyone gonna try to solo it legendary their first try with the new controls?

I think ill try it on heroric first... then co-op legendary! I really want to see the other HUDs.
that was really a cool detail decision. Im super excited to see what they add to halo 6.

Leyasu

Banned
The wait is almost over. It has been rough waiting for this since the beta... The best halo or small team fps that I have played to date is a mere few hours from being mine!!! Chuck in some region locked multiplayer, and I could almost weep with joy.

Starfield

Have to get up at 7am tomorrow for paramedic training. Gonna play atleast the first 3 missions of the campaign tonight. Worth it

Top Bottom