• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a little Warzone Assault and someone gets a lucky random weapon roll and it's a second tier sniper rifle. He moves 20 feet from the req station at Garage and dies from a far off BR. I grabbed his sniper, waited for his respawn, and gave it back to him. He sent me a message all happy saying thanks. My good deed for the week is done.

link1201

Playing a little Warzone Assault and someone gets a lucky random weapon roll and it's a second tier sniper rifle. He moves 20 feet from the req station at Garage and dies from a far off BR. I grabbed his sniper, waited for his respawn, and gave it back to him. He sent me a message all happy saying thanks. My good deed for the week is done.
I'm interested to see how changing the weapon despawn time changes the game. I think at the very least we'll see more higher tier weapons in use.

Akai__

Why haven't 343 deployed an emergency update to fix this issue? It happens literally every time I play the map and the map is heavily weighted to appear. This has been known about for weeks now. They were a lot quicker to fix that wall glitch on Complex in Halo 4. I get that Forge maps get less attention from the sustain team but if BTB is gonna be built solely around them then they should treat them with the care they do disc maps.

And this is such an easy fix, since you need to place a coupple invisible walls or instant dead zones. If you do it perfectly, it would probably take like 1 hour. This would also only require a server side update and not an actual patch that you have to download. 343i playlist and map management is terrible anyways, so this really doesn't surprise me.

Anyone online and wanna play a few?

I knew I recognized your name from GAF. Happens quite often that I randomly meet people from GAF in Warzone/Assault.

You are good people. I do this for my buddy all the time, since he needs those Spnkr kills for the Cone Emblem. haha

I played Ozzy the last game in a CTF. Shame I disconnected QQ.

Really need to figure out the cause of the constant disconnects, eaten too many bans and dropped too many ranks god damn it.

Leyasu

Banned
I have 10k kills just in the arena...

Also, sort the shit-cunt fucking servers out 343. This is a joke right? The inconsistency is unbearable. How can you even promote this game as competitive? Rant over.

Akai__

So, is anyone preparing the next OT or should I throw something together quickly?

If nobody wants to do it, then I'll post it when we reach 20k posts. Still plenty of time left.

Wait what, the game does not notify you if you accept a party invite during a loading phase? I mean that counts as a quit and they did nothing to warn the player?

IHaveIce

Banned
I posted already on twitter, but I bought a Gold Req bundle, I saw the money was already pulled from my paypal account and got the billing confirmation by MS.

But I never got the Req packs.. it is now 2 hours ago.. What shall I do

Unstable

I posted already on twitter, but I bought a Gold Req bundle, I saw the money was already pulled from my paypal account and got the billing confirmation by MS.

But I never got the Req packs.. it is now 2 hours ago.. What shall I do

Sue Microsoft for all their worth.

PS, thanks for paying for new maps remixes of old maps.

IHaveIce

Banned
Sue Microsoft for all their worth.

PS, thanks for paying for new maps remixes of old maps
I want to make sure my money shall go into the championship fund 8)

I put all my money earned through VMC into xbox games and dlcs, so no real loss on me, but not getting what I paid for annoys me.

jem0208

I want to make sure my money shall go into the championship fund 8)

I put all my money earned through VMC into xbox games and dlcs, so no real loss on me, but not getting what I paid for annoys me.

How good is VMC by the way?

Would a uni student be able to do it? It'd be nice to have a bit of extra money...

Magwik

Banned

Would a uni student be able to do it? It'd be nice to have a bit of extra money...

It's cool every once in a while, but I just got payment last week for something I did in September. So if you feel like waiting 4 months for $8 then it's perfect.
If you are able to do a lot of tests then it is awesome. I've got both a PS4 and an Xbox and did almost all tests I got, earned about 400$ just for playing games for the last tests from september through december

Also note some people get more tests than others.

IHaveIce

Banned

If you are able to do a lot of tests then it is awesome. I've got both a PS4 and an Xbox and did almost all tests I got, earned about 400$ just for playing games for the last tests from september through december

Vico

Got my very first Untouchable medal in Warzone. They just kept on coming at me. That was a sweet game. Even better since we won by taking out the Warden from them.

jem0208

Awesome, do you need any experience to sign up?

BizzyBum

I love mine, it took me 7 days to get used to and trust me it's amazing the best controller in the world

What sticks do you use? For my right analog I'm using the tall convex one. I know it probably just boils down to preference but I'm wondering if I should just use the default concave. Also I used to have my sticks on aggressive but I heard with the advanced sensitivity changes the sticks should go back to default.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I go up and down in platinum. Almost hit plat 6 then went on a 12 losing streak.............

..... -_-

plz understand

I understand. I play solo completely and it sucks.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I knew I recognized your name from GAF. Happens quite often that I randomly meet people from GAF in Warzone/Assault.

Yeah, I constantly look at GTs as they kill me. Usually its not someone from neogaf, but it does happen.

Trup1aya

Why are a lot of people playing solo here? There's tons of HaloGAF, let's start playing together.

I'd like to play with folks on here, but I feel bad burdening people with my chaotic schedule. Sometimes I sit down get everything lined up, the. Have to leave b4 the first match starts.

I usually go to Halolobbies, and try to get an invite into an existing lobby. Then if I have to leave, it's not like I had any connection with the guy anyway...

Calm Killer

Yeah soloing is tough business but also setting up time with others when playing at random bursts.

We all want to be like BraXzy.

yeah, that's my problem as well. 6 month old baby and a wife. Playing usually only happens before they get home or while they are doing something else.

I tries to play with unstable today and the wife wanted to watch tv by the time we got grouped. /sigh

yeah, that's my problem as well. 6 month old baby and a wife. Playing usually only happens before they get home or while they are doing something else.

I tries to play with unstable today and the wife wanted to watch tv by the time we got grouped. /sigh

Same here. 3 yr old and a 3 month old bwahahahaha. Team 'Plz Understand' is for real yaallll!!!!!!

You hear me!????

I would assume community. Unless H5 gets an actual expansion or something we're here until H6...
Which is good because community side >>>>> gaming side.

Gaming side is trash

Whoa whoa whoa. Just wanna rub it in ppls facw who think halo is dad.

Jk theyll mock us for only being in ot 3.

BizzyBum

I was going to start randomly adding people here but I think when Street Fighter V comes out I'll be heavily addicted to that for awhile. lol

So...when Stinkles said he supported everything on that one page where we wanted emotes or maybe customizable post-game animations, that means it's definitely coming, right?

Please I want a twerking spartan

So...when Stinkles said he supported everything on that one page where we wanted emotes or maybe customizable post-game animations, that means it's definitely coming, right?

He also said he would pay for an m'shak announcer.

I hope they comes. Different voices than palmer in warrzone would be awesome.

Bb
Mshak
Exuberant
Buck
Locke
Arbiter

Etc.

Stinkles this is a reminder!!!! :p

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE. LEADER OF TEAM FRANKIE. WHO HAS ABANDONED US.

Halo 5 Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I support this one.

They have tons of customization opportunities not explored, like spartan voices, MP (Warzone only?) announcers, HUD skins, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom