• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

So we should get 1 more update right? Maybe in Feb for hw2. Then after that just playlist/settings changes? Or what's everybody expecting.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
So we should get 1 more update right? Maybe in Feb for hw2. Then after that just playlist/settings changes? Or what's everybody expecting.

I hope we arent done, but 343 hasnt even teased anything, have they? There were those brute reqs leaked though, so hopefully something at or near hw2 launch

BizzyBum

I hope we arent done, but 343 hasnt even teased anything, have they? There were those brute reqs leaked though, so hopefully something at or near hw2 launch

Yeah, I can see a small update themed around the launch of HW2 so those brute reqs are a solid bet.

EYEL1NER

I watched a couple quick hours worth, saw the FFA final and the first CTF match in the series between Liquid and EG. Got four gold packs too. Bummed though because I gotta run to the store for some food for dinner, I'll probably miss all the rest. The gold packs would have been welcome too, because I just did a really rough count and think I have somewhere around 100 gold packs to go.

EYEL1NER

I managed to catch that Game 5 and it was pretty intense. I was on the edge of my seat when it got to be about 30 seconds left. Man...

Zasa

Some of the best Halo matches I've witnessed, & of course it happens with this horrendous production :( Great tourney still in spite of that though.

Been thinking about this, and a few moments on stream makes me curious, but would shooting while thrusting be an improvement or too OP? Thoughts?

SAVIOR4

Akai__

Elamite needs to chill with his constant switching.

Ain't nothing wrong if somebody dies and you stay on him for the respawn, instead of switching through every player hysterically because they all die.

LMAO that double tbag. :D

Zasa

Another game 5....
zfrvwu6xdsbo.gif

BizzyBum

addy eyes lol

But seriously, some people have dark bags under their eyes, lethul just has darkness around his entire eyes.

new code: melee34

Top Bottom