• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

ultimota

How would you guys feel about:

6hlW3lh.png

6Sumryj.png

If we don't get a full 8v8, we can just even out the teams and then open up the lobby to the rest of the world.

i'd be down to play :)

"So what I do is get an idea of your skills and whatnot, then I send the tape off to (spartan) companies where you can make between 3 and 5 thousand RP per day. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?"

#ForTheCompany

pretty sure I got booted from the company over a year ago

I haven't played halo 5 in over a year

Karl2177

Yo Frank, another day goes by with the Banshee and God is still randomly killing Scottish people. Save your people from the massacre of the Banshee and tell the sandbox team to cut the Banshee bomb.

Yo Frank, another day goes by with the Banshee and God is still randomly killing Scottish people. Save your people from the massacre of the Banshee and tell the sandbox team to cut the Banshee bomb.

Or making dodging with the banshee cost half the Banshee's boost gauge, or something like that. The Banshee needs a big nerf.

mo60

I love when my entire team quits in team arena and a slayer match turns into a 1 vs 4 mostly. At least I did not do to badly in this match and tied for the most kills in the match.

Screenshot-Original.png

TCKaos

Just checking in with the Kill Commendations:

2,724 Headshots
713 First Strikes
3,487 Reversals
266 Buckle Ups
1,322 Assassinations
1,400 Splatters
9,193 Ground Vehicle Kills
12,893 Marine Kills
3,315 Spartan Charges

Anyone know roughly how many we get a week? If not, we can just check in next week and run the numbers.

Fuchsdh

2,724 Headshots
713 First Strikes
3,487 Reversals
266 Buckle Ups
1,322 Assassinations
1,400 Splatters
12,893 Marine Kills
3,315 Spartan Charges

Anyone know roughly how many we get a week? If not, we can just check in next week and run the numbers.

Yeah, probably should just chart it week by week around the same time. I don't think any given week is likely a good representation. Should be done with headshots and first strikes pretty soon. I probably should play more BTB for those vehicles.

Haruko

2,724 Headshots
713 First Strikes
3,487 Reversals
266 Buckle Ups
1,322 Assassinations
1,400 Splatters
12,893 Marine Kills
3,315 Spartan Charges

On Jan 18th we had this many left:
Grenade Kills: 594
Melee Kills: 1,187
Headshot Kills: 31,726
First Strikes: 1,698
Reversal Medals: 5,337
Buckle Up Medals: 367
Splatter Medals: 1,827
Assassinations: 1,980
Marine Kills: 15,804
Road Trip (Ground Vehicle Kills): 12,399
Spartan Charge Kills: 4,496

MaGlock

I've gotten back into this game this weekend, reapplied for the company of any spots open. War zone firefight is so fun, but I normally play warzone assault so I can help with the never-ending marine kills

BizzyBum

It's doable, we just have to be a bit more particular about what we go for when playing. But I think we can get it done.

Yeah, I feel like marine kills are easy if you just focus on it. It's boring, but if you grind warzone and just farm marines you could probably kill 100 per day per person.

final code: blueberry

Fuchsdh

I've gotten back into this game this weekend, reapplied for the company of any spots open. War zone firefight is so fun, but I normally play warzone assault so I can help with the never-ending marine kills

Unless it's changed, I don't recall there actually being that many marines in WZ Assault. At least compared to the 10-30 you can get depending on the match of WZ.

Yeah, I feel like marine kills are easy if you just focus on it. It's boring, but if you grind warzone and just farm marines you could probably kill 100 per day per person.

Really it just requires you to be the WZ player who goes for the enemy armory.

MaGlock

Unless it's changed, I don't recall there actually being that many marines in WZ Assault. At least compared to the 10-30 you can get depending on the match of WZ.

Really it just requires you to be the WZ player who goes for the enemy armory.

Ah alright then I can play regular firefight as well.I'd love to bring back Saturday afternoon war zone lobbies

IHaveIce

Banned
Played Warzone today.. da fuck is with the banshee spam nowadays, nearly unplayable, the golden banshee also seems to be way too fast.

Guess we should also take into account that this was the weekend... Still, I think it's totally doable. We just need to focus appropriately.

I played a shit ton this weekend to grind those 150k RP points for the classic helmets (admittedly, I did a lot of Mythic WZFF too).

Actually had a really fun Warzone game as well just now. Got some more of those pesky Marine kills done...

MaGlock

Do we all still get together? I mean I remember akai setting stuff up, none of my other friends play anymore would like people for random weeknights and the weekend

mo60

I usually get a few headshots in each match in warzone and team arena and maybe sometimes a first strike if I am lucky. So if we work together hard enough the headshot commendation can be completed in the next few days or so.

The banshee spam is annoying. I hate being trapped in a base in warzone when 3 or 4 air vehicles are hovering over the base I am in.

That's when I go Predator Mode. Helps if I'm on Eden or Plaza.

I kinda did go predator mode on a team doubles match I played on plaza last tuesday.I won that match 15-14. I was mostly hiding in one place and killing the two players on the enemy team that were trying to kill me.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The past week or so I have been complete garbage in Slayer. Not sure if anything changed or maybe I just need to take a break, but man it has been embarrassing.

m23

Rant incoming

There is a ton of people that have now uploaded the ending of the game, the game movie and the whole game itself one day before the early access, I don't know if they breached their embargo, they are leaking the game etc my point is this is... sorry for the rant this is fucking bullshit! 2 years ago I tried to reach MS or 343i in order to get a review copy of H5 I was ignored (except by Stinkles he is awesome) so I worked on my own to get the game early only for one purpose and that is to do my job with anticipation it was a success and H5 is the #1 game on my YT channel and now with more than the double of subscribers and tons of content created I tried to get a Halo Wars 2 copy again just to work early and guess what? I got nothing but instead people that apparently got what I wanted are uploading the whole damn thing 1 day before everyone else...

This is totally unfair even some channels that are way smaller than mine are doing it I guess that since I'm living in the other side of the border and my Halo channel is on Spanish not English they simply don't care, I should have bought the game on the grey market like I did with Halo 5 but no I decided to follow the rules but it looks like NDA's and all that kind of stuff means nothing, my whole dedication not only to my channel but for this franchise means nothing only because my videos are not on English...

This may be of interest to you:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345902#post230690186

Haruko

My brother and I somehow got placed on opposite WZ teams, while in the same fireteam.

Oh well, more marines that way (got 25 that match)

Top Bottom