• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Fracas

#fuckonami
A7GGfan.gif

C4KjQ9w.gif

Fracas just wants attention and people are giving it to him. He doesn't believe Halo deserves the success it has received, yet continues to post in Halo threads and now posts about wanting a return less than a week from release. I mean, if people want to return it already that's their prerogative, but there is more in this collection than just MM lol.

Fotos

Woo home stretch.

First reply so I'll kick it off with one of the overused .gifs that are in every HaloGAF thread...

wake-me-up-halo.gif

Mix

YEYE FIRST PAGE

Wall of Shame:
vt94DOK.png

Pretty hyped up, MCC OT in 3 weeks and it's no where near done yet. Let's hope it's at least better than Fracas' attempt

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Bring on the MCC. CANT WAIT!!

New OT, gotta get there.

tumblr_n71601WLFb1ruienfo1_500.gif

BTW you can edit your post titles by clicking "Go Advanced" at any time :) I vote a revolving title for this OT.

VinFTW

Why the FUCK do you reload so fast in Halo 4... who thought that was a good idea?

Also:

I won't buy Halo 5 if it has sprint like Halo 4

AND

Fuck killcams.

K, I got my ONE shit-post on Halo out of the way for each OT.

lol @ that ass hair quote

-Ryn

Banned
Why the FUCK do you reload so fast in Halo 4... who thought that was a good idea?

Also:

I won't buy Halo 5 if it has sprint like Halo 4

AND

Fuck killcams.

K, I got my ONE shit-post on Halo out of the way for each OT.

lol @ that ass hair quote
He was a legend

#ToggleSprintinHalo5

Pretty sure that's only if you're using that specific perk or whatever.

Also, if quick reloading bugs you, I guess you shouldn't play CE or 2 when MCC drops.

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom