• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Caayn

I don't understand why Halo 2 campaign resets to last checkpoint, if you or your co-op buddy dies. It's like having the Iron skull permamently on and it's pretty annoying.

Was it this way, when Halo 2 came out on Xbox?
Strange, it didn't do this for me during my playthrough of the Halo 2 campaign with a buddy. We both died lots of times but only got reset when both of us died.

ultimota

Just had an interesting experience....
got a match on H:CE Prisoner other team quit after we got 10 kills up but the game didn't end, there was no time limit so we had to quit

Sofa King

Just had an interesting experience....
got a match on H:CE Prisoner other team quit after we got 10 kills up but the game didn't end, there was no time limit so we had to quit

They probably didn't quit. They probably lost connection. I can't imagine quitting after waiting 30 minutes for a game.

TheOddOne

With ten pages still to go in this one? For shame.
But Plywood made the new OT. Which is already a good sign to move on.

5839.gif

...Huh. I finally got hit with that checkpoint glitch where I hit resume and it puts me at the start of a level.

Yea this needed a little bit more time in the oven. I would have been glad to take a late December release if it meant they ironed out at least some of the kinks this thing has.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I went back and edited my comment to just straight up say "I was lucky" lol

Remember launch day of the Halo 3 beta (the real reason everyone bought Crackdown)? I still think that day was worse.

No, this is worse, this is worse than even the gears 2 launch and it's literally the worst launch I can remember in my 34 years on this planet.

DesertFox

Played an H2A match on Lockout remake last night. This game feels so good. They nailed the Halo 2 feel perfectly imo.

Honestly, if Halo 5 ends up sucking, I'd be content to play H2A for the next few years. As long as they fix matchmaking that is.

...Huh. I finally got hit with that checkpoint glitch where I hit resume and it puts me at the start of a level.

Yea this needed a little bit more time in the oven. I would have been glad to take a late December release if it meant they ironed out at least some of the kinks this thing has.

Me too. Lost 2 hours of a campaign in h2!!! Any word on a fix from 343?

For everyone that keeps trying to play the game and getting progressively more upset when it doesn't work, just wait until next week. Off-topic, I'm thinking about checking out the target buy 2 get 1 free game sale tonight after work. It's the last day of the sale and i'm sure the stores have been cleaned out, but what the heck I'll try it. Thinking about looking for Advanced Warfare (X1), Fantasy Life (3ds), and maybe repurchasing Mario Kart 8 (Wii U). Anyone have any thoughts on Advanced Warfare? Is it worth a play through at least? I like variety. Probably gonna get some used games - FH2 and Alien Isolation, as well as a used controller from Gamestop.

Top Bottom