• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I thought we had this discussion at OT 20 (Anniversary) and the general consensus was "Fuck it."

edit: Oh I guess it's settled.

cya OT 21/2

ZjtHcw8.gif

Mix

I was planning on compiling all of my clips once the beta was over, but as of right now it's like 15 minutes long, so I figured I'd just post a couple random ones I liked from this week. These aren't anything special, just ones I enjoyed getting.

getting charged by two dudes with swords

Nothing special, just a couple of snipes

happy about a frenzy, so I recorded it

cool jump I found on eden

Killing frenzy/double kill

sword first strike

nice double to win the game

goddamn bulltrue/suicide

the last two were neat imo, but the rest were just fun. This is probably already my second favorite Halo game and it's weird that it's still almost a year away. I feel like most of the stuff I have an issue with could be fixed in a title update.

Madness

They've worded everything too perfectly so far, I just know some big bombs will be dropped in regards to BTB, and Non-Arena game play. They wouldn't spend time in 2013 at the same time they were making Halo 5, adding ADS, to make new Perks like ejector seat in Halo 4, only to never use those again. I definitely think Infinity, or Loadouts, perks, specializations are making a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom