• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
zwdgu.gif
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
YesYesYes.
Spoilers? Bad episode?
Horrible episode.

willow ve

Spoilers? Bad episode?

Also anybody have experience pre-ordering at Newegg, how are they on new shipping games out, when do you think I might get it?

They're usually 1-3 days after launch. It depends on where you live, how close to a shipping center, etc. In the past they have actually shipped a game the day of the release. So you would get a notification that day and get the game via carrier 2 days later.

I've heard horror stories of people waiting a full week.

Fuchsdh

Keep in mind that the time spent in cryo slows aging. Consider with the augmentations that he's still got the body of a 20 year old, with late 20s/early30s being the physical peak for normal healthy people. Motherfucker probably hasn't even hit his stride yet. Yeah, BOSS is the right word.
Well your peak Ox rate declines after 18, but each either way he's younger physically than his apparent age, and he's still a Spartan. Was glad they at least touched on that in FUD.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Speaking of prison, I did route recon on mine today. 1 week until go time.

Nah, I'm joking, you know me.

Anyway, this maybe for UK people only.

But if you sync your American Express card with your 360, it gives you 25 pounds credit when you unlock the wake up John achievement.

Holy moly.

You so crazy..

Homeboyd

Frankie, please call my local GameStop and demand they give me my copy. Will send the the guy in the other thread I promised a copy to over to him as well.

Thanks in advance.

Lates.

Risen

Watching the live stream from Machinima they just joined a game in progress. It was at the 14:00 min mark, so lots of game left, but the score was 170-40. In old score that would be 17-4 by the time they were spawned in and moving.

This is the kind of thing I really dislike about drop in/drop out. Given equal skill with good matching, spotting a team 13 kills in a slayer game is silly.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is anyone wanting to a do a sendoff of Reach this weekend, or is this just a "rest in pieces you bastard" kind of thing

Beckx

Surprised that no one with access to the game has outlined the unlock requirements for each armor (or at least each helmet).

SHUT IT, ELZAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom