• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ehh idk, it goes down really fast, you can't hover like in Reach, at 66% used it turns Red and you can't "tap it to hover" so we'll have to see.

oh yeah, i get that, but seeing them jetpack from one side of haven to the "bottom ramp" area and raining down dmr fire just has me worried.

Let's not go crazy yet. Let's re-evaluate a month after launch. Honeymoon phase will be in effect for quite some time.

That said, can't wait to dive in myself.

The Campaign is actually ridiculously good. Multiplayer will take time to adjust. Spartan Ops, also surprisingly good, I love the variety of locations in the first 5 missions. It will be a fun second campaign.

Are there armor skins that you can unlock through normal playing?

Yes, but they show up as variants of the armour, with their own entries, rather than in a "skins" menu.

Thanks to Naded, it's official: DMR > SAW

Holy balls that was a sick kill.

Haha, it's great, and a great kill, but I doubt the DMR will normally beat the SAW. It's crazy powerful.

malfcn

There could be an OT just for pre-orders.

Now this:
660x250_Halo4TSG_8718.jpg

Ken

No clue. My memory isn't that good!

The weapons have more than one skin, so maybe that's true for the armour as well.

That's going to be an incredibly long list to scroll through then. I wish the skins were organized like attachments in Reach where choosing the armor would then open up a new tab/window with skins.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Naded was using it quite offensively and was fairly successful with it too. Too successful for my liking.

yeah, also seemed like a lot of people were using it which indicates that those players found it useful. also, like reach, the amount of jetpackers in a match is directly proportional to how unfun said match is. if everyone rocks jetpack on any map in 4, ala uncaged, i'll cry :(

Ramirez

That's a fairly blunt assessment of the situation. Stop treating things so black and white, I'm pleased as punch at the progress, there's still questions available that need answering. I've already said I've got a lot of respect for 343 for announcing it.

I wasn't targeting you specifically, or anyone for that matter. I really believe it will be viewable in game at some point, I think they know everyone who wants ranks, wants that as well.

smh M$ is fucking retarded

This is still a thing in...2012?

Kibbles

I don't know if this was known or not, at least I didn't know it until playing today, but your shield doesn't recharge while you have the Hardlight Shield out. The countdown to begin recharging won't star until you exit the shield.

neoism

wish i was on whatever Jackswastedlife is on... must be some awesome shit... he has no business reviewing a halo game.

Sai-kun

Banned
My god this twitch chat on the MLG stream.

I can't look away

I know you’re probably not gonna read this but I’m turning 18 soon and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever.

8:00PM - 9:00PM :: MLG Classic Rematch* - TBD vs TBD - Rumoured to be the Ogres teaming up, the undefeated duo of Halo CE

CyRen explain this shit

is Walshy comin' out of retirement?

If the settings stay somewhat like this, minus the radar, I think that this will be the most interesting MLG Halo to watch. I love the powerups, and the SAW/Needler/other weapons in competitive.

Karl2177

For those that were following my computer situation, my new one arrived today. I'm no longer rocking the 2007 MacBook; now I've got an Asus A54 series laptop. Currently removing bloatware.

neoism

I wasn't targeting you specifically, or anyone for that matter. I really believe it will be viewable in game at some point, I think they know everyone who wants ranks, wants that as well.

This is still a thing in...2012?

yes Micro$oft is still retarded in 2012

Saw looks awesome. Is the Railgun in the MLG?

I hope so! It's so slick. Like Splaser meets shotgun.

For those that were following my computer situation, my new one arrived today. I'm no longer rocking the 2007 MacBook; now I've got an Asus A54 series laptop. Currently removing bloatware.

You should be entitled to a free copy of Windows 8. Upgrade, yo.

Say it with me: Tiles, not files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom