• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarmerr

Extremely happy that I can view my rank per playlist and as long as my rank also matches me against equally skilled opponents I will be insanely happy.

Thank you 343!!!!

Also how do I log in on the new halocouncil.com... I can't seem to find the login :/
I feel slightly blind

Also how do I log in on the new halocouncil.com... I can't seem to find the login :/
I feel slightly blind
Yeah, that should be the first tweak they make, an obvious login button.

For now: Click on the community button in the main menu bar, then hover over it when the page loads

Hopefully they make it visible in lobbies eventually. :/

I still want to hear from 343 why they decided to only show the rank via waypoint (I'm going to assume this is the case until they state otherwise). Maybe in a future bulletin. Though the reason probably will have something to do with cheating or boosting.

Syriel

No shit. He asked about installing.

The point was to clarify that you always need disc one though.

Your original post said all you needed was disc two for MP.

Halo 4 isn't like prior two disc releases where the MP ran entirely off disc two. If you only have disc two, you're not playing anything.

Trickster

I still want to hear from 343 why they decided to only show the rank via waypoint (I'm going to assume this is the case until they state otherwise). Maybe in a future bulletin. Though the reason probably will have something to do with cheating or boosting.

Probably mandated by MS to help launch their smart glass thingy

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The point was to clarify that you always need disc one though.

Your original post said all you needed was disc two for MP.

Halo 4 isn't like prior two disc releases where the MP ran entirely off disc two. If you only have disc two, you're not playing anything.

Apparently the concept of context was lost on you.

When context is applied to my post, any person with a tiny amount of common sense will understand what's going on.

DMR faster kill time then BR

RIP BR

No way bruh, dat swipe headshot.

BKs like me gonna live off of the BR/light rifle.

Ramirez

Carbine takes 8 headshots & 12 body shots?

fuy6X.png

Didn't Kevin say the Carbine is still the fastest as long as you land all your shots?

Well, BR for me ALL DAY LONG.

Going to laugh my ass off when we see the Carbine + aimbots and suddenly people are dropping like flies to the thing. That's why it's not in SWAT, people, it's too good. :lol

Woorloog

Banned
Carbine nerfed confirmed.

8 headshots, 12 bodyshots according to MLG stream

People still can't count correctly in Halo?
Shot vs shield is the same regardless of hit location. Once shields are dropped, certain weapons can score a headshot that does infinite damage, otherwise they still do their normal damage.
So, it is 7 shots to drop shield, then 5 bodyshots or one headshot. Slightly more convoluted but correct.
This is actually Halo 3 level damage. In Halo 3, you had 70 shield points and 45 health, and the Carbine did 10 damage per shot. Halo 2 Carbine killed with 7th shot if it was headshot, if i recall correctly.
What is the Carbine's rate of fire? How fast can it kill? How fast do other weapons kill?

Also, fuck DMR, looks boring and acts boringly, slow single shots are boring. BR/LR/Carbine for life.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I wonder if the extra shots per trigger pull on the BR/light rifle add more to the "slow down" on sprint than the single shots from the DMR.

Also, if the more shots from the BR/Light rifle will unscope people faster than the single shot from the DMR.

Frankie? Can you answer that?

Well this is certainly much more entertaining to watch than Reach.

Surprised how entertaining competitive Halo 4 is to watch, hope they keep IS in their gametypes.

Definitely, just shows how much was wrong with Reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom