• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Booties

Banned
7kNFSjp.jpg

Previous Thread

With a TU due out this month (details in a month) we can finally start fixing halo!

Let's see what we're working with here...

zv7ujAw.png

Maybe next gen. Let's just enjoy some fan art instead.

TztzhSm.jpg

FIFjr9y.jpg

5LpGXNK.jpg

wKlkrov.png

bkY240h.jpg

OuQoLKu.jpg

vCpGW9z.jpg

RIP
Ysaj5ze.jpg

Everyone's favorite female lead makes a return for Spartan Ops Season II

What's next for the chief?
va4Falb.jpg

gtc0Pfh.jpg

DcfTVOK.jpg

Artwork by Modus.

aPK

Neo Member
I don't post here often because I don't want to piss off the slurpers, but I would like to say that I approve of this OP.

Especially the population chart.

EDIT: And I love heckfu.

Booties

Banned
This is a special day for me and I am glad I got to do this OT. Today is my 365th day without a cigarette, thanks for noticing guys.

*Dax puts the finishing touches on her Halo OT
*all ready to post Halo |OT 15| Et tu, Brute?
*quickly checks gaming community on her phone.

throwing-phone.gif

maybe next time Dax

Gravity Gauntlets, revised weapon sandbox streamlined competitive play integration accessibility streaming canon, Didactic Principal alternative playstyle revenge of wallhack mountain returns, Crimson retooled principal design philosophy cinematic vignette.

Halo 5: Didactic Boogaloo.

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I don't post here often because I don't want to piss off the slurpers, but I would like to say that I approve of this OP.

Especially the population chart.

EDIT: And I love heckfu.

OHHHH PLEEEAAAAAASEEE

It's Halo. Where Objective playlists go to die. Which is sad, I really liked it.

True, but the aggregate objective playlist is an especially poor idea. More than Halo players not wanting to play objective, they don't want to be forced to play an objective gametype they don't want to because of a voting screen.

Toa TAK

Banned
True, but the aggregate objective playlist is an especially poor idea. More than Halo players not wanting to play objective, they don't want to be forced to play an objective gametype they don't want to because of a voting screen.

God, so true. I wish it didn't lock people in.

Omni

My friend just walked past as I was scrolling down the OP.... Trying to explain why I was looking at women covered in blue paint like the girl from Halo is probably the most awkward thing I've ever had to do.

Top Bottom