• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Conor 419

Banned
I know most of the time you just take some stories from the internet (because you think it is funny?? or for trolling?? ) but if this is true I hope the security finds you and beats the shit out of you.

Not that this has ever happened, but okay.

So why are you turning over a new leaf?

My gay pet snake 'ran away' from home and I blame myself, the whole event gave me some perspective.

darthbob

Tried to do a good deed today to turn a new leaf. I went to feed a baby some soup but it wouldn't eat it, I gave up with the spoon and poured it from the bowl straight into its mouth, but it squirmed and ended up with hot soup all over its face, it was screaming so loudly and then so was the mother and there was soup everywhere, spent the last hour hiding from security :(

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

That being said, I lol'd.

Conor 419

Banned
Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

That being said, I lol'd.

Don't really see why I'd make up something like this about myself, it's not like I just told GAF I just got made Quarterback of the football team. Quite the opposite actually.

I just got made Quarterback of the football team.

image.php

An 11-month old Hartford girl died Monday, two days after suffering burns from hot soup that had fallen off of a stove.

The girl was rushed to the hospital Saturday, after police said she pulled the pot holding the soup off the stove and onto her. She was transferred to Shriner's Hospital for Children in Boston, where she died Monday, police said.

The incident was an accident, and there is no criminal investigation into the matter, according to police

In unrelated news police are looking for a white male last seen wearing a red shirt and white cap looking like a douche

Source

Hey guys what's up!

Feeling pretty down chums. Thinking about the real world where you gotta think about consequences and take responsibility and shit, I want to be a teenager forever :(

My pet snake escaped and it gave me some perspective.

I gave up with the spoon and poured it from the bowl straight into its mouth, but it squirmed and ended up with hot soup all over its face, it was screaming so loudly and then so was the mother and there was soup everywhere, spent the last hour hiding from security :(

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-.gif

Tried to do a good deed today to turn a new leaf. I went to feed a baby some soup but it wouldn't eat it, I gave up with the spoon and poured it from the bowl straight into its mouth, but it squirmed and ended up with hot soup all over its face, it was screaming so loudly and then so was the mother and there was soup everywhere, spent the last hour hiding from security :(

Curious about this.

Who's baby?
Where was this?
Why did you think you could pour soup at a baby?
Why was the mother not feeding it?
Where are you that you can hide from security for an hour and the be at home in time to take a bath?

Akai__

Congratulation on the "hiding from security" part and for not taking over responsibility, for something really stupid, which you have done.

Well done dude, that is actually really mature.

Havok

Since when does rumble pro have radar? Could have sworn it was radar-less.
It was always supposed to (see: the 2/20/13 bulletin), but when Majestic went live they had the wrong settings and radar was disabled.

I'm glad they fixed that, it was a mess. Especially given some really big spawn problems that some of the maps (hi, Skyline) have.

It was always supposed to (see: the 2/20/13 bulletin), but when Majestic went live they had the wrong settings and radar was disabled.

I'm glad they fixed that, it was a mess. Especially given some really big spawn problems that some of the maps (hi, Skyline) have.

Ah, I've started heavily skimming the bulletins.

Rumble Pro feels a lot like H3 lone wolves now. Feels good.

PAX East Halo-related panels:
Halo 4 Multiplayer: Past, Present, and Future
Halo 4 delivered a unique set of multiplayer experiences, immersing players in an episodic campaign with Spartan Ops, while delivering more breadth and depth in the expanded War Games sandbox. You’ve played the Majestic Map Pack and may even have had a chance to play Castle Map Pack on the floor here at PAX. Come prepared to hear 343 Industries’ Frank O’Connor, Kevin Franklin, Dan Ayoub and David Ellis, as well as Certain Affinity’s Tom Potter discuss where we’ve been, where we are, and what is on the horizon for Halo 4 Multiplayer.

PANELISTS:
Frank O’Connor [343 Industries], Kevin Franklin [343 Industries], Dan Ayoub [343 Industries], David Ellis [343 Industries], Tom Potter [Certain Affinity]

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/halo-4-multiplayer-past-present-and-future

It seems like the final map pack of the War Games Pass will be playable at PAX East.

Thisssssssssssss..

..is going to be interesting.

Ghazi

WTF happened to this game? Looking back on some threads and the reddit post Cyren made about how today 1 year ago Halo 4 was announced you can't say that it didn't look like a genuinely fun game. And from the video it definitely seems that they were genuinely into pumping out a high quality product because they were putting so much emotion into it. It feels like after this Infinity bullshit everything started going downhill, my guess/opinion (which is worthless, by the way) is that Halo 4 would've been much better if they had started development around, the series staple, static spawns. It just seems like too much effort was put into that garbage and graphics, yet not enough was put elsewhere. They also had to take huge hits just for graphics (weapons disappearing, scaled down battles, split screen, no campaign, no SpOps theater, low Forge budget + Forge framerate issues), which they did not have to take at all. Graphically the gif's in the GAF thread I linked earlier weren't as good as the final release (which was to be expected from an early build), but it still looked fantastic and I don't think at all that those hits were worth it!

Shit like this just bothers me so much, if they were running out of time delay the game/be sure you'll be able to push out a polished product by the projected release date before you start the marketing so you have breathing room for delays (though I understand that neither of these are nearly as simple as that), the "they were building their studio" excuse is bullshit too, it's glaringly obvious to anyone that creating a studio and outsourcing a large portion of the game isn't going to create a well rounded, quality product. All you'll be doing is burning through cash (see the Polygon article where they say that Halo 4 is well over and, if my memory serves me right, a multiplicative more expensive than anything they'd done before) Put together your studio and then enter major production for the game so that you get an in-house game that doesn't have a majority of it outsourced and feels inconsistent. The hype was there for me about this game and I have a feeling that, while not CoD MP numbers, things would've turned out differently if whatever had gone wrong at 343i didn't happen.

/rant over, my english sucks, and I'm venting off steam.

edit: yeah, yeah I can see how I just rambled throughout this whole thing.

Tawpgun

a zoo joos alt is Booties, he has the third most posts in the thread!

Toa Tak and Kamikaze are tied for most posts

Top Bottom