• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

J10

Banned
oni_22.1.jpg

Looks like it would pop out the front of a Scorpion Tank, like the Batpod pops out the front of the Tumbler in TDK.

Tawpgun

Chopper was made by engineers and they were made by the forerunners.

Forerunner chopper plz. Hornet also, loved flag capping with that thing

FyreWulff

is this possible?

Yes. It was done for Halo 3 actually, although it was only in new DLC maps. The Transport Hornet was a new vehicle as far as the game was concerned. The golf ball was also technically a vehicle. And of course Sandbox added the Golf Club weapon, complete with it's own HUD graphics.

Yes. It was done for Halo 3 actually, although it was only in new DLC maps. The Transport Hornet was a new vehicle as far as the game was concerned. The golf ball was also technically a vehicle. And of course Sandbox added the Golf Club weapon, complete with it's own HUD graphics.

I have completely ignored Halo 4 does it still use the TAG system so items are locked to maps. Also anyone know if that TAG system still has those hard limits?

Chopper was made by engineers and they were made by the forerunners.

Forerunner chopper plz. Hornet also, loved flag capping with that thing

Oh right, RIP Falcon. I remember there was one concept art image with the Falcon in it.. What a damn lie that was.

FyreWulff

I have completely ignored Halo 4 does it still use the TAG system so items are locked to maps. Also anyone know if that TAG system still has those hard limits?

Since they don't do LAN cross compat + use the newer XDK that has the bigger, permanently installed patches, they can just patch stuff into every map now.

IHaveIce

Banned
Probably. If it was possible to add vehicles with snow camo for Avalanche, it's probably possible to add new vehicles in Halo 4 DLC. They'd have to put out a TU to add it into the stats and stuff, though.

Oh ok I thought the Hornet on Avalanche was just a different skin and the sides were being made aviable while they were just being blocked of on the other version.

Didn't know the golf ball was also a vehicle

FyreWulff

Didn't know the golf ball was also a vehicle

If you press RB next to the golf ball / soccer ball in Halo 3, it twitches/rolls away because it's trying to be flipped upright. You just can't see the "Press RB to..." because they didn't put the string of text in.

Nowise10

If you press RB next to the golf ball / soccer ball in Halo 3, it twitches/rolls away because it's trying to be flipped upright. You just can't see the "Press RB to..." because they didn't put the string of text in.

Even after thinking I knew every trick and oddity in Halo, I didn't know that

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
There is a Pelican, you can control! Or did you mean Multiplayer?

Well, the Pelican is only driveable on Shutdown, unless you count the glitches Nowise found. A multiplayer UNSC flying vehicle would be awesome.

Also, has anyone noticed the name of one of the Mega Bloks vehicles is the "Siege Bike"? Siege? Castle? Anyone?

Well, the Pelican is only driveable on Shutdown, unless you count the glitches Nowise found. A multiplayer UNSC flying vehicle would be awesome.

Also, has anyone noticed the name of one of the Mega Bloks vehicles is the "Siege Bike"? Siege? Castle? Anyone?

Yeah, the Pelican section was a bit lackluster. I do mean multiplayer.

And don't get my hopes up with that. Probably just be part of the skybox, if that. :(

Isocr4cy

Posted? MLG Carbon 2006 reunites live stream happening today.
http://www.twitch.tv/gandhimlg

Ghandi and Ghostayame are streaming right now, with Shockwav3 and Karma joining in at 8:30PM EST.

This team was my favorite team back during Halo 2 and still my overall favorite in all of competitive Halo, even though it's been so long since they've last been together.

Booshka

Posted? MLG Carbon 2006 reunites live stream happening today.
http://www.twitch.tv/gandhimlg

Ghandi and Ghostayame are streaming right now, with Shockwav3 and Karma joining in at 8:30PM EST.

This team was my favorite team back during Halo 2 and still my overall favorite in all of competitive Halo, even though it's been so long since they've last been together.

Nice, I was a huge fan of Carbon, really fun team to watch, they always had a great attitude and were really entertaining whether they won or lost. Big fan of Karma too, that guy said so much goofy shit in game it cracked me up. Good ol' days of H2 MLG.

I played a game of Dominion last night

I can indeed confirm Dominion is the best thing to happen to Halo since Xbox LIVE

I agree, definitely one of the better additions to multiplayer. Now it just needs some more fine tuning.. The whole capture/defend fortified bases can go a long way in this game, especially if people want to get creative with customs.

I agree, definitely one of the better additions to multiplayer. Now it just needs some more fine tuning.. The whole capture/defend fortified bases can go a long way in this game, especially if people want to get creative with customs.

They should allowed Dominion to be made into something like Invasion in addition to what it is now. Allow for offense and defense teams.

TCKaos

FOV looks weird. I have no idea if it's too small or just zoomed out weirdly but it looks wrong.

Combination of everything. Sadly this can't be entirely fixed because PC/CE has the crosshair in the exact center of the screen where the other Halos have the crosshair just under the center, meaning that to make the weapon appear as though it's firing in to the crosshair they have to be placed higher.

But yeah, the origins look weird.

Top Bottom