• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

FyreWulff

Do you guys know what Shishka's role at 343 is? I don't recall... I just remembered he wanted Terminal in the Anniversary map pack. Wonder if that will be one of the remakes that comes back along with Guardian.

;)

Edit: Also, Der, spam attack in the Halo 4 forum at Waypoint. GET TO WORK!

I wish we'd gotten Terminal instead of fucking Prisoner now. Dear lord.

Ramirez

60fps is stupid. one of the reason I quit playing COD. 30 is all the should ever go for. They should just LOCK it at 30. I hope Halo 6 is still 30 on 720, 60 just doesn't fit the game.

I always wondered, but this confirms you are indeed a joke account.

FL1Psyde

Neo Member
During testing someone armour locked on the rail and when the train collided it destroyed the .map

7739_notworthy.gif

feel

THEM GI SCREENS!!! :O :O

I hope there's no grain nor blur in this game.

Love Cortana's look so much! And the black and grey AR, and the design of the banshees. And master chief's fingers.

343i are knocking it out of the park with the visuals. <3

Kibbles

lol (sorry, it's a waypoint link)

Also, no one answered the Shishka question. No one knows?

I have a crack team of my best men working on getting those images to me. It's a difficult task considering the controversy this topic has caused. Neogaf also has a system of having important posts being decrypted and generally resistant to screen capture, so it'll take my team a while to crack this decryption system.
lmao

FyreWulff

Also, no one answered the Shishka question. No one knows?

If I were to venture a guess, something art related. He's done art work for every Halo game since 2, and did art for Age of Booty when he was at Certain Affinity.

Either that or his job title is "Lead Shishka", with Assistant Shishkas helping him.

THEM GI SCREENS!!! :O :O

I hope there's no grain nor blur in this game.

Love Cortana's look so much! And the black and grey AR, and the design of the banshees. And master chief's fingers.

343i are knocking it out of the park with the visuals. <3
I only have the magazine and banshees WTF?! GI holding out on me. :(

*goes to Waypoint, go to main page, click first topic*

343, your new master chief looks like a f*gg*ot. What did you do? Look in the mirror and decide to make master chief look like all of your employees. You guys might want to find new inspiration.

Why does Frankie not hang out over there more often?

Homeboyd

These kids need a whole team to press one button. Now I'm feeling like a boss because I can do it alone.
DUDE IT'S A CODE AND YOU HAVE TO CRACK IT.

343, your new master chief looks like a f*gg*ot. What did you do? Look in the mirror and decide to make master chief look like all of your employees. You guys might want to find new inspiration.

lololol I saw that thread too when I went fishing for the other delicious one...hahaha looooove waypoint!

Used to be pretty calm and easy going around those parts... as b.net continues to run through the dark, I'm afraid some of them started to migrate.

FL1Psyde

Neo Member

maybe I'm not looking at the same MC, I thought he looks bad-ass

m23

Saw the digital screens from GI, and my god. This looks like a pretty big jump from Reach, you couldn't really tell how great the graphics were from the magazine scans. I really hope the game looks that good in motion.

Tomorrow will be a great day if the BTS video does in fact release. Imagine a 3 minute gameplay video with some great action, and new music to accompany it, that would make my week. That is probably being over-optimistic but ah well.

If only we could get one complete match of Halo 4's standard slayer with the camera rotating between characters using the different guns(BR, DMR, Carbine, etc.). I would be happy with nothing but that until launch.

Besides that DMR.. hope a lot of it is placeholders.
Are you crazy? It looks 10x better than the Reach DMR.

PNut

Banned
I try not to complain too much about MM in Reach, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please take Uncaged out of the Arena playlist. WHY IS IT STILL THERE? There are literally thousands of other Forge maps that work better for Spint/Hologram in a competitive playlist.

It's by far the worst Halo MP map in the history of the franchise when you can only use Sprint or Hologram. On top of that the spawns are terrible regardless of what AA you have.

Please remove it in next month's update.

Are the CC's or Blueprint working on something other than Heavies? I'll check on Bnet later.

Top Bottom