• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Dang it Skip Bayless, get out of here

edit: I liked the commercial too. Although I thought the MW3 one was too much. Especially when its dialogue consisted mainly of "lolz noob"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Skip Bayless doesn't think Lebron is the best player in the NBA, his opinion on basketball is invalid.

I was using mobile. Haven't figured it out yet. Also, Chris Kohler is a GOD. Gaf on mobile feels like polished software, not a browser. It's SIGNIFICANTLY better than the web based one in almost every way, except search.

We're spoiled, it's so good. I now only use "gaf prime" when I need to post a gif I just made on the laptop or something like that.

Links to this amazing mobile gaf and 'gaf prime'?

Also, quickest way to kill 125 grunts in the campaign? Is there a rally point with easy access?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Also, quickest way to kill 125 grunts in the campaign? Is there a rally point with easy access?

Just m.neogaf.com - it autodetects mobile devices - and even offers up a "pin to start" option for Win Phone 7. Just a lovely thing. Has multiquoting, prev page, last page, zoom to top/bottom - the old version used to get confused when you replied or quited and sometimes dump you into desktop, this is all like butter now.

Again, no search user history function that I can see (for my KyleJ obsessive compulsive disorder novel) but everything else is amazing.

Totally tips the balance for tablet devices too - no reason to use desktop gaf on those anymore and now the advertising works (unobtrusively) on mobile too. win win.

CyReN

I posted those E3 video yesterday and rewatched them just now, how did I never notice the BR was single shot when zoomed in for E3 there, then went back to 3 shot burst when released for Halo 2. Wonder how different the game would have been, double shot never existing? Mind blown.

wwm0nkey

Just m.neogaf.com - it autodetects mobile devices - and even offers up a "pin to start" option for Win Phone 7. Just a lovely thing. Has multiquoting, prev page, last page, zoom to top/bottom - the old version used to get confused when you replied or quited and sometimes dump you into desktop, this is all like butter now.

Again, no search user history function that I can see (for my KyleJ obsessive compulsive disorder novel) but everything else is amazing.

Love how it gave me a huge notice that I could pin the start page to my Windows Phone.

As for search I can live without it until its improved a bit.

FyreWulff

If you're into the reverting thing, last rally point of Nightfall. Get a checkpoint at the bridge with the sleeping grunts and the elite, kill them and the ones on the pylon, revert, collect creds

just go to m.neogaf.com on your phone. Its nice, real nice.

Totally tips the balance for tablet devices too - no reason to use desktop gaf on those anymore and now the advertising works (unobtrusively) on mobile too. win win.

Just tried it out and it's a big improvement. The 'new reply' etc buttons at the bottom are especially noice. Cheers guys!

If you're into the reverting thing, last rally point of Nightfall.

And thanks to you too Mr Wulff

Homeboyd

If you're into the reverting thing, last rally point of Nightfall. Get a checkpoint at the bridge with the sleeping grunts and the elite, kill them and the ones on the pylon, revert, collect creds
I prefer the Wu method. The Package, rally point B, cross the bridge and stay to the right (walking across scaffolding) to the turret out there. Activate it and walk toward where the wraith gets dropped off. There's like 8 grunts there. Revert.

The other method (and sometimes quicker) is Exodus rally point A. Jetpack over to the last platform before you get to the lower level with grunts. Wait behind the wall for a checkpoint, jetpack up and rocket the lower platform and the ramp. Easy 8 grunts. Rinse/repeat.

The Wu method is good for automatic weapon kills and the latter is good for quick grunt kills.

Man, playing Gears 3, loving this Stranded KOTH playlists, no parties allowed just singles who give a damn about the game but friends aren't online. Tell me there's something similar, Frankie. Matching restrictions or SOMETHING.

Fracas

#fuckonami
LeBron isn't the best player in the NBA. Kobe Bryant is. I would still argue to the death that Kobe is the best basketball player of all time.

I would still argue to the death that Kobe is the best basketball player of all time.

a67bf37cc3fd.gif

feel

gaf prime is what Evilore calls the normal desktop neogaf, mostly when discussing the mobile version

mobile gaf is at m.neogaf.com as others have said, but cellphones should be redirected to it automatically

Recarpo

What was the site that Cyren linked to a few days back that was the newer site for competitive halo players that had left the MLG forums? I wanted to check it out but can't remember what it was.

Ramirez

Barely top 10? I smell a hater.

I'm no Kobe fan, I had to watch him and Shaq dump on my dreams of watching Iverson win the Finals with one of the worst teams to ever make it there probably, but the dude has been a killer his whole career, c'mon.

Recarpo

Outside the top 10 for Kobe? I'm interested to see the rest of this top 10 list...

I'm admittedly not a basketball guy these days, but I was during Jordan's run, and it was a sight to see. Not sure how the stats etc. stack up, but he was just amazing to watch.

Yep, Jordan in his prime was phenomenal to watch.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Never. Not unless I revert to Stinkles. Maybe it's time. Whatchoo think?
Noooooooooooo

I hope Evilore has him improve the desktop one.

Top Bottom