• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Sounds brilliant.

I imagine it'll lead up to one big Deliver Hope-esque ad campaign too for TV/Cinemas and the like.

Special 30 second cliffhanger cuts of the episodes with something along the lines of "go to machinima.com/halo4 for more" at the end?

--

"Wake up John" ad campaign.

WJD

Special 30 second cliffhanger cuts of the episodes with something along the lines of "go to machinima.com/halo4 for more" at the end?

--

"Wake up John" ad campaign.

I'd also put my money on "Wake up John" being the "Finish the Fight" or "Remember Reach" of this campaign.

Then again, do the casual crowd even know that MC's name is John?

Fuchsdh

We Are ODST is so good it makes ODST disappointing.
Well, the issue with Halo's ads have always been that they don't attempt to portray the game or its facets. "Believe" was excellent, but there was no way Bungie was even attempting to tell an affecting story like that.

TheOddOne

Thats what I am trying to say though 360 exclusive doesn't really mean much when the new system is coming out soon. I understand Microsoft's choice in the past but now is the time where they should port over the older Halo games.

They have a system in place to make the porting of a majority of 360 games easy and they have a new system coming out soon. Might as wel take advantage of the fact they have that system in place and that "360 exclusives" wont be shit when the new system comes out.
No harm meant my friend :)

Now comes the best part; speculation of what types of shitty fucking commercials we'll have to endure for these episodes. I'll go out on a limb and say at least one will be for Trojan.

...no wait, wrong market.

Karl2177

Now comes the best part; speculation of what types of shitty fucking commercials we'll have to endure for these episodes. I'll go out on a limb and say at least one will be for Trojan.

...no wait, wrong market.

I'm still waiting for my Halo condoms with a Halo ring as the shaft ring and Forerunner patterns running up to a Guilty Spark tip.

Magnum, but it has a somewhat unreliable bloom if you fire too fast.

4chan-1333568138623.gif

Doesnt matter you wont be the one wearing it

Well, yeah....your face! Zing!

TheOddOne

Halo question (Yeah, I know we are talking about condoms and manhood but this is important): does anybody have high quality (maby 720p) of Halo commercials (like Deliver Hope, Birth of a Spartan etc)?

Making a collection of them, so any help is appreciated!

Damnit GAF, no matter when I come by, you guys are always talking about something completely unrelated to Halo!

ODST is awesome,
Reach is broken
Halo 2 is brilliant but broken
Halo 3 is not as good as halo 2
Halo Wars needs a sequel expanding upon the ideas of the first
Halo CE:A is the best remake of anything ever.

broony

Hey

As a lurker can I say thanks for the HaloGaf radio episiode to all involved. Just made my afternoon at work go nice and quick. Enjoyed the discussion, especially the stuff on camapign and spec ops. Multiplayer is not so much as an interest me but still enjoyed listening to you guys(and some loud shouty girl) talk about it.

Will listen again.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It'd be super cool if someone were to post a teaser shot from the series, right about now.

Frankie? David?
There's a shot of the costume in Variety this morning. I am going to just go ahead and tell you that costume is from about 25 years before current events - but that it ties neatly together with Halo 4.

Top Bottom