• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Hahaha that is awesome.

3 more coders, woo! Isn't bobs one too? Oh and Wu.

I love python because of its beautiful syntax and lack of ; and {} for every line. So sexah.
I prefer having delimiters, I feel it gives you more freedom.

At the moment I'm in love with jQuery, it's syntax is beautiful.

$('.popup-trigger').hover(function() {
$(this)​
.toggleClass('selected')​
.children('ul').animate({​
'height': 'toggle'​
}, 300);​
});

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Remove Resi 6 and I agree.

The RE games usually always have some solid graphics, 5 looked pretty amazing in certain parts. Who knows how 6 will look overall.

The single player screens from Halo 4 look phenomenal though, although all we've seen is a hallway... We need more (any) footage!

senador

Banned
Should have a shot, but there is some stiff competition.

Assassin's Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Max Payne 3
Far Cry 3
Resident Evil 6

I'm not up to date on all those games, but for once I do think a Halo game has a chance, for 360 anyway.

36fs5d.jpg

Haha, js is awesome too.

I prefer having delimiters, I feel it gives you more freedom.

At the moment I'm in love with jQuery, it's syntax is beautiful.

$('.popup-trigger').hover(function() {
$(this)​
.toggleClass('selected')​
.children('ul').animate({​
'height': 'toggle'​
}, 300);​
});

That is pretty nice. Jquery is a lot of fun and so much more pretty than raw JS. I like Bo you wrote it too, some people don't do it as nicely. Still, I hate semicolons.

Fuchsdh

An I the only one who thinks Rockstar games look kinda bad? I mean the facial animation in Noir was great but the characters and explosions tend to look stuttery and stilted to me. The Max Payne trailer looks the same.

Frank, David, sell me this poster. Do want.

Yeah I've always loved the art deco/WPA style of Halo's 2d design.

senador

Banned
Dani codes too yeah? Remembered Fyrewulff too.

An I the only one who thinks Rockstar games look kinda bad? I mean the facial animation in Noir was great but the characters and explosions tend to look stuttery and stilted to me. The Max Payne trailer looks the same.

Yeah I've always loved the art deco/WPA style of Halo's 2d design.

I agree. They have their moments, and some of Red Dead's vistas are amazing but overall their games look dated and not up to par IMO.

Ramirez

Sorry to hear about your boy, I'm going to push this link around, its seems CFF or at least your link to it dosnt have a UK donation option. I'll look around for options when I'm back from work.

Thanks for informing me I never understood CF fully before.

Thanks!

I may be asking for a lot, but if Frankie could drop the vid in at the end of the bulletin, that'd be beyond awesome. :p

Now, off to see his doctor.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Thanks!

I may be asking for a lot, but if Frankie could drop the vid in at the end of the bulletin, that'd be beyond awesome. :p

I didn't even know you were old enough to have a child. My hat is off to you and your son. I thought it was hard when I had to deal with my son's cleft lip surgeries. I hope Frankie does post that in his bulletin at the end, I mean shit, if he can post a congrats to Dax for graduating highschool (or was it his birthday?) he can/should post something actually important. ;)

That song is a jam! Jeb Corliss is crazy son of a bitch. Wish I had the balls to do that.
Shit, I wish I had the balls to jump off a cliff with a wingsuit on. That must be an amazing feeling.

...and why is the statue holding an AR like that? Is he presenting it to the enemy? :lol

Thanks!

Yes, this needs to happen.

Fuchsdh

Shit, I wish I had the balls to jump off a cliff with a wingsuit on. That must be an amazing feeling.

...and why is the statue holding an AR like that? Is he presenting it to the enemy?

I'm more confused by why a statue of Corbulo. He was a popular general who committed suicide when ordered by Nero, IIRC. What does that have to do with the UNSC or it's aspirations?

Pennybags

http://img.gawkerassets.com/post/9/2012/05/unsc2.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I'm [I]so[/I] going to buy the helmet with the biggest plume. Show those other Spartans who's the boss.

[QUOTE=squidhands]...and why is the statue holding an AR like that? Is he presenting it to the enemy?[/QUOTE]

It's because the Romans didn't know how to use guns, silly.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I'm more confused by why a statue of Corbulo. He was a popular general who committed suicide when ordered by Nero, IIRC. What does that have to do with the UNSC or it's aspirations?

Umm...

...popular leader (Spartans?)
...ordered to commit suicide (Suicide missions?)
...died following his orders even if it meant death?

I thought it was pretty obvious.

Axios!

It's because the Romans didn't know how to use guns, silly.
But who was gun?

Umm...

...popular leader (Spartans?)
...ordered to commit suicide (Suicide missions?)
...died following his orders even if it meant death?

I thought it was pretty obvious.
Now answer my question, smarty-pantaloons.

Overdoziz

Banned
I hope Frankie has a paragraph about how Squad Slayer was awesome and that they're bringing it back. Cool things like party matching, no AR starts, no Sword Base, Reflection or Community Forge map and no Armor Lock will make their return and everybody will rejoice.

The point of Super Slayer was to replicate the Team Slayer playlist but with TU gametypes. They've already made a number of changes to Super Slayer so that goes out the window anyway. And let's not even begin about the fact that nobody asked for a playlist like Super Slayer (and the removal of Squad). And with Squad Slayer back you can make Team Objective 4v4 again. It's nice that someone at 343 had a math solution that pointed out that 5v5 works best for objective but it doesn't on 4v4 maps.

Make it so, Stinkles.

m23

Did they mention when we can expect the bulletin, probably not today because it seems like the decision was made on short notice. Will we see the return of Mister Chief?

Thanks for the link to CFF.org Ram, it turned a visit to a video game site into a surprisingly emotional learning experience. I wish you and your family the best.

Homeboyd

Dont fret. I read the IGN article on it. Apparently they came up with the idea "over a year ago".

This one won't be winning any awards.
GTTV awards do not count.
Wait.. what are you talking about?

I'm superfuckinpissedandmad that we haven't seen more Halo 4 gameplay in general.

Just got back from exam, was good (I hope).

Parents had aliens anthology and ghost protocol waiting for me at the house as soon as I came in. <3

Remember guys I'll be on Halo tonight 9pm BST, hoping to get enough people for GAF objective perhaps?

Gazzawa

Wait.. what are you talking about?

I'm superfuckinpissedandmad that we haven't seen more Halo 4 gameplay in general.

sorry. I thought it was a Halo 4 vs Blackops callout. my bad.
E3 is soon. And the trailers usually come out before the event.
So for now just sit back and feel your ass grow.

Top Bottom