• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

789shadow

Banned
X2sp2.png

thanks steel,ghal. and tash.
God damn it, I was so hopeful.

X2sp2.png

thanks steel,ghal. and tash.

Haha, I love E3 and Halo. Everyone's always freaking out over the tiniest things, and it goes back and forth for pages, to only end up confused again and again. Love it.

That said, this is good to hear. I'd rather them not change that bit.

CyReN

Best Man Thoughts from Skype

Favorite AA: Thrusters/Promethean Vision
Weapons: DMR > BR
Sprint: Yes for it

Random thoughts:
Strafing is REALLY GOOD

CyReN

Did the pros play each other? I want the pros to play at least 5 games against each other. These first impressions hold little merit if its MLG players donging on people like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgEl8FXGhrg&feature=g-all-u

Pro's played about 8 solid games, we will get gameplay of it on Friday with MLG from the sounds of it.

----
Does anybody know about aim acceleration in Halo 4? Best Man doesn't know what it is lol..

I love watching GAF meltdowns, but wasn't there a perk that allowed for staying zoomed in while getting shot at? It could always be that or now a gametype setting.

I love watching GAF meltdowns, but wasn't there a perk that allowed for staying zoomed in while getting shot at? It could always be that or now a gametype setting.

No, I think the perk you are thinking of is the one that allows you to view your radar while zoomed in.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

( ̄へ ̄)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
halogaf-radio.jpg

HaloGAF Radio Episode 4 - E3 Reactions from the Community

Tashi discusses the E3 news with a bunch of rotating guests. Recorded 06/05/2012.

1st Segment Guests: Karl, Zeouterlimits, Overdoziz
2nd Segment Guests: Ryaan14, 789Shadow, Slightly Live
3rd Segment Guests: Heckfu, HiredN00bs, HyperTrooper

Mp3

Youtube Link

Now available on iTunes and Zune.

Enjoy!

zap

it is however indisputably true. I would actually grab the pp on the sword base bridge and lob from where it spawned right into elevator retard zone. Good times.

But should a weapon being implemented be based on its popularity? I mean playing Anni slayer, people still use the AR more, even as they are being 3 shotted from afar...

The propipe was probably one of the greatest weapons ever. It's a power weapon that can kill in one shot, but yo have to be good with it to utilise it. It doesn't give free kills, you have to earn them - which is really rewarding. If I could, I would replace rockets for a propipe on all maps. There is no reason not to!

ZalinKrow

Great to hear the podcast is up! Will have to wait until tomorrow to check it out sadly, but it'll be something to look forward to for after work :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Man. E3 has been a massive disappointment for me. Halo 4 and Paper Mario are the only games I'm looking forward to this year. This is the lowest point my interest in gaming has been since I started playing heavily again 18 months ago.

Hey Frankie any clarification on the difference between the "Mk*" and "GEN" designations for the new Mjolnir now? Is GEN2 and new type of Mk.VI, or a new chapter in Mjolnir overall, effectively moving avay from the Mk designations? (Though I know Glasslands mentions a spartan wearing Mk VII)

Thanks much <3

it is however indisputably true. I would actually grab the pp on the sword base bridge and lob from where it spawned right into elevator retard zone. Good times.
Can't stop laughing...

That's the best part about sword base. Who am I kidding thats the only good thing about sword base.

Can we officially start calling it this? It just rolls off the tongue.

"Ok, I know that guy is in there with the sword, but if I turn around in mid-air, I KNOW I can get him this ti-FUCK"

"Alright, I'm gonna throw some grenades before I go up there and now I'm gonn-FUUUUUUUCK"

"Ok, THIS time I'm gonn-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Man. E3 has been a massive disappointment for me. Halo 4 and Paper Mario are the only games I'm looking forward to this year. This is the lowest point my interest in gaming has been since I started playing heavily again 18 months ago.
I know what you mean. So many games look so similar to each other that I'm starting not to care anymore.

But yeah, Paper Mario looked great. Possibly my most looked forward to game this year.

MrBig

Planetside 2, Watch_Dogs, (surprisingly) Far Cry 3, and... other things I guess too. It hasn't been terrible.

789shadow

Banned
I thought Supe Paper Mario was alright when the game shut up and let me play.

But nothin beats The Thousand Year Door
The only time Super Paper Mario was consistently great was when it was talking.

Because when it let you play, you did shit like run in a hamster wheel for 10 minutes.
Fly through a space level with just about no fucking landmarks to keep you from getting lost for hours.
Type "please" 5 FUCKING TIMES in order to get the 678938343048 LONG SERIES OF BLOCKS YOU HAVE TO FUCKING HIT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.
Trudge through somewhat one-note environments for hours.
Experience dull platforming. In a Mario game.

E3 was overall a letdown, but I think it's clear after what what was there and what wasn't there, that most companies have moved onto new systems. 2013 release here we come.

Top Bottom