• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for some early morning Halo? I just drank a 32oz of Mountain Dew and I can see forever
I wanted to cut back on the amount of sugar I consume, so I switched to diet Mountain Dew. Probably the best diet soda there is. Unrelated, if Halo4 came out in September i'd be pretty hyped right now. Currently, my eyes on the 3ds xl. Would be my first handheld ever. Strange times these are.

I wanted to cut back on the amount of sugar I consume, so I switched to diet Mountain Dew. Probably the best diet soda there is. Unrelated, if Halo4 came out in September i'd be pretty hyped right now. Currently, my eyes on the 3ds xl. Would be my first handheld ever. Strange times these are.
I didn't bat an eye at the DSi or the DSi XL when I had my DS Lite, but the 3DS XL...I'll upgrade for this. It looks so nice.

FyreWulff

Yeah this is my first non-Zero soda in a long time. Tastes super sweet now. Probably shouldn't have done this, slightly on edge after I had a rock come tumbling down the highway and hit the car. Thank goodness I was like half a mile behind that semi, wouldof sucked if I had been right behind him and gotten the full speed of the rock hit. tl;dr good reminder to not hang out right behind semis if you can help it.

I didn't bat an eye at the DSi or the DSi XL when I had my DS Lite, but the 3DS XL...I'll upgrade for this. It looks so nice.
I had a couple of friends hang out with me at work for a little bit last night and both brought their 3ds's (grammar? how do you say the plural of 3ds?). One was replaying through Ocarina of Time and the other, mario 3d land. I found myself a bit jelly. The small screen has always been a bit of a deterrent for me, so the larger screen on the XL may have just won me over.

EDIT:
Yeah this is my first non-Zero soda in a long time. Tastes super sweet now. Probably shouldn't have done this, slightly on edge after I had a rock come tumbling down the highway and hit the car. Thank goodness I was like half a mile behind that semi, wouldof sucked if I had been right behind him and gotten the full speed of the rock hit. tl;dr good reminder to not hang out right behind semis if you can help it.
When i first read this i thought a boulder almost landed on your car. Then i was like, there are no cliffs for boulders to fall on people in Nebraska. Haha. But yeah I agree, semi-trucks are the worst for kicking up rocks. Regular Dew has always been an overload for me. It's like sugar eating itself and getting its own sugar rush, all concentrated in a can/bottle.

We also get 10 new weapons. The new weapons we've seen so far are:
-sticky detonator
-rail gun
-storm rifle
-light rifle
-scattershot
-forerunner sniper thing
-forerunner automatic weapon thing

2 new vehicles very likely means 2 brand new to the franchise not 2 new from reach's pallet.

Ghost
Banshee
Wraith
Spectre/Reverent/Covie Warthog
Warthog
Mongoose
Scorpion
Falcon/Hornet
Mastodon (elephant x2)

Im betting all these will be included.

As to new things? im not so sure, Promethean Vehicles seem like a stretch why would they be needed when they can teleport?

If i had to guess id say A single unit vehicles like a Promethean Chopper and some kind of Flying Tank.

Shadders

2 new vehicles very likely means 2 brand new to the franchise not 2 new from reach's pallet.

Ghost
Banshee
Wraith
Spectre/Reverent/Covie Warthog
Warthog
Mongoose
Scorpion
Falcon/Hornet
Mastodon (elephant x2)

Im betting all these will be included.

As to new things? im not so sure, Promethean Vehicles seem like a stretch why would they be needed when they can teleport?

If i had to guess id say A single unit vehicles like a Promethean Chopper and some kind of Flying Tank.

War Sphinx.

50 missions is pretty substantial post DLC.

Now, we just need to be informed about the space requirements.

All your gigabytes are belong to SpOps.

Breaking news: Actual look at a Promethean vehicle

zmPPw.jpg

We also get 10 new weapons. The new weapons we've seen so far are:
-sticky detonator
-rail gun
-storm rifle
-light rifle
-scattershot
-forerunner sniper thing
-forerunner automatic weapon thing
We have images of 6 different promethean weapons plus the storm rifle, sticky detonator and rail gun. That means there's still a weapon to reveal.

2 new vehicles is pretty dissapointing, hopefully the Chopper is returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom