• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

loko1.png

Yes!

Striker

So, is the flag carrier still running at normal speed, or is he a tad slower like past Halo's? Shooting while carrying the flag, that's some grade A speedflag stuff right there. Not genuinely surprised, to say the least.

No remakes at launch is good. I can't see many, if any at all, would do well with auto-sprint, jetpacks, etc. And I do hope there's at least three large scale maps.

And...

As Guardian is to Lockout.

And Avalanch is to Sidewinder
Zealot is more like Derelict/Desolation.

FyreWulff

Probably because playlist management has been a complete failure the past two Halo games.

Lame excuse. Objective would have never been popular if they had "just done it this way". It's the fact that you have to do something other than killing to win the game. People don't want to manage flag locations, return times, and have to carry an object around while their teammates get to do all the killing for them.

They dislike it so much that even when a playlist has optional objective, on average a player does not return to the list after getting objectives two times when they voted for slayer. Hence why playlists like Team Classic and new gametypes start off Slayer-only, because it gives the playlist the most potential population.

Zealot is more like Derelict/Desolation.

this

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Specializations:
  • RPG Approach to Mp experience
  • Customize to fit styles
  • get max level cap- reenlist into specializations (sniper, gunner etc)
  • 10 lvl progressions
  • unlock exclusive armor mods, emblems, early access via special edition
  • Classic modes altered
  • Regicide has king
  • Mode specific assassinations.
  • YPIqr.gif
  • YPIqr.gif
  • YPIqr.gif

Zealot is, in all honesty, one of my least favorite maps in Reach. The entire thing is one giant corner. Battles on it boil down to throwing a blind grenade around a curve and either cleaning up the damage you caused or getting ambushed by the other team.

Officially announced yet:
http://majornelson.com/2012/07/14/x...-accessories-revealed-at-san-diego-comic-con/
At the 343 Industries Panel at Comic Con today we have announced full details around the “Halo 4” LE Console Bundle and controller coming this fall.

Here is the official press release:

Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Halo 4” Console Bundle & Accessories Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con

Today in front of thousands of “Halo” fans in attendance at San Diego Comic-Con, Microsoft and 343 Industries revealed the Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Halo 4” console bundle – the perfect celebration of the return of the Master Chief in “Halo 4.” The limited edition bundle and accessories showcase a never-before-seen unique design inspired by the game and include everything you need to bring the “Halo” mythology right into your living room.

The Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Halo 4” console bundle is available for pre-order today and will arrive in stores with the launch of “Halo 4” on Nov. 6, 2012. This must-have bundle contains an exclusive, custom-designed console and two exclusive controllers inspired by the game, a standard edition copy of “Halo 4,” a wired headset, a massive 320GB hard drive, built-in Wi-Fi, and Xbox LIVE tokens for exclusive “Halo 4” in-game and avatar marketplace downloadable content. The “ring of light” on the console, as well as the Xbox Guide button of the controller will showcase a glowing blue color to match the overall “Halo 4” color scheme.

As the definitive console bundle of 2012, the limited edition console bundle offers an incredible value for fans who want to enjoy the immersive world of “Halo 4.” The Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Halo 4” bundle is available through your favorite retailer while supplies last, priced at $399.99 (U.S. ERP).

In addition to the limited edition console bundle, Microsoft and 343 Industries are releasing a standalone Xbox 360 “Halo 4” Limited Edition Wireless Controller. The graphics on this controller will feature the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) emblem on a dark grey translucent body, and will include an Avatar T-shirt as exclusive downloadable content. The “Halo 4” Limited Edition Wireless controller will also feature the “Halo 4” glowing blue Xbox Guide button. This product will be available by Nov. 6, 2012 and is priced at $59.99 (U.S. ERP).

Zealot is, in all honesty, one of my least favorite maps in Reach. The entire thing is one giant corner. Battles on it boil down to throwing a blind grenade around a curve and either cleaning up the damage you caused or getting ambushed by the other team.

And those GOD DAMN LIPS on the grav lifts!

Yeah.

I dont understand why they can't put the LE edition of the game with this. Seeing as they love using that word Limited Edition to talk about the console.

It really puts people in a tight spot because its either, you get the console and cool stuff, or you get the LE and a bunch of cool stuff for way cheaper. (And why would you wanna get both and have a Halo 4 just sitting there?)

Stupid. Just stupid. and will probably be the reason I don't get the console.

Woorloog

Banned
Gotta admit, the new console is pretty nice looking... and the blue lights sound awesome.
But buying another Xbox when you already have one? Just no, no, no.

Woorloog

Banned
Yeah I'd love to get it, but I don't have the money to do that and I'm already on 360 number 5 anyway.

Fifth?
Huh, i guess i'm lucky. I've had 360 since 2007 and my current one is my second (first one has borked fan, i think, so it can be probably fixed (no warranty anymore, once repaired after E74)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom