• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Sai-kun

Banned
Ya Top of the page!
Master Race

we're really stepping up the quality of posts in this ot!

qBDYe.gif

at least my post has a cute gif

FyreWulff

That's not fucking real is it? What a ridiculous concept. Just to show you how Reach's ranking system is a joke. Credit Bonus based on what map you play? Bah.

@sltPoison
And that's why i'm glad i'm a homestuck muthafucka

It's been like that since Noble came out. It's not a signficant amount though.

Well my college Internet is horrible. strict nat, can't join parties, FML Halo 4 MP is ruined for me :(

If they allowed athletes to not live on campus, believe me, I wouldn't live in a dorm.

How is this a thing in 2012? On the plus side: this should raise your GPA by about a half a point AND you'll likely pitch better.

Akai__

The 2nd day of my mini-LAN is over. Had some friends over here and we played together/against each other on 3 screens. Was a lot of fun. It's 6:10 AM and I need to get up in 3 hours. Guess that's no sleep for me.

heckfu

Banned
I bought a large container of Bombay Sapphire and am enjoying it a lot.

I feel like I want to take shots with u4iX and air our differences and then vomit.

I feel like I want to take shots with u4iX and air our differences and then vomit.

I'm downing some cactus-derived alcohol to help complete your NM stereotype view of me as we speak.

Three measures of Gordon's; one of vodka; half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it over ice, and add a thin slice of lemon peel

or

Port & Brandy

Reclaimer

Yowza does HaloGaf rip through their |OT|s. Not sure this is the place for an occasional poster like me, I'll just get buried! :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I really shouldn't be hopping on Reach right now because I have to wake up in like 7 hours but I know if I try to go to bed I'll just lay there for like an hour doing nothing lol.

Someone play with me. gt: NYSTOFMIND23

I really shouldn't be hopping on Reach right now because I have to wake up in like 7 hours but I know if I try to go to bed I'll just lay there for like an hour doing nothing lol.

Someone play with me. gt: NYSTOFMIND23

We just won another 51 kill game. Come at us bro(s)...

GhaleonEB

Ya Top of the page!
Master Race

This is just a hair away from a "First!" post. Which are bannable on GAF. If you're a Jr, you get toasted for good. Just sayin'.

Didn't see the invite, Fyre, but today was a very rough day and I was just hopping on for the game game. I'll try to catch you another night.

My wife and kids are going out of town for a week, so I'll be playing a bit more than usual - and earlier - next week.

DeadNames

Banned
Too bad. It'll be the feature from classic Halo that makes a return in Halo 5, to complement the brilliant, avant-garde, never-before-seen iron sights.

NO STOP.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY. DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put that, if not weapon attachments in

I never want to see jetpacks in Halo ever again.

The worst thing that ever happened to Halo in my opinion. They totally distract you from the playing field. While you are busy loosing you reticle in the sky that is the same damn color. Tying to shoot down flying idiots that can shoot you from any angle on the map. Their teammates on the ground are shooting you in the ass.

Top Bottom