• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

DeadNames

Banned
Why is does Reach still have bloom? I can stand that game without it... In fact, I find it more enjoyable. A lot more enjoyable.

If anyone is willing to trade me their FOTUS armor for something, send me a PM... I'm too poor ATM to afford the console.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Frankie confirmed that the regen field was changed since the beta, not that it was removed...?

Karl2177

Repost(since I'm on my computer again and not at the State Fair)

So for those still needing the "Don't Touch That!" achievement(Defiant One-Flag), this Saturday I'm gonna be on around noon-ish CST. I'm gonna uninstall Noble and Anniversary, so the only DLC that shows up is Defiant. We'll need a group of 10 people to go into Team Objective. Who is up for it?

Players
-Karl2177
-TCKaos
-Mister Negative
-Hypertrooper
-Tawpgun
-The Real Napsta
-Dax01
-
Alternates
-DesertFox
-Gui

I'm probably going to update this once or twice before Friday.

Why is the mtn dew stuff censored?

oh and I'm so salty about the LE console armor.
Do you really want to know why?

They are just unlocking details as they go along, that probably has the date of when it will hit stores.

Well my ODST helmet is in need of repair. Water damage :(. Don't think I'll have it ready for PAX. I will have this done in a few days. Next up, Chieftain.

Those are awesome, keep it up! Too bad about the water damage though..

I thought Frankie confirmed that the regen field was changed since the beta, not that it was removed...?

This.

FyreWulff

If someone is interested in forming a Firefight party to play Firefight and possibly get some jackpots, I'm gonna start in a half hour.

Also, side-bonus of my Canada move:

OJHbTl.jpg

I should just start from one side and work my way to the other

I think that's like Halo 3 copy #4 and Reach copy #3

I can't believe you of all people are the only one to get it.

Nice try.. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your mistake.

What options are available for Player Trait Zones?

There are a ton of options (and too many to list!) but here are a few of them:

Shields and Health - Zones can be created to modify damage resistance, shield multiplier and recharge rate, etc.

Movement – Zones can be created where player movement speed and jump height are greatly altered. - Forge Interview

Imagine the crazy combinations between the custom game settings plus these zone traits.

Louis Wu

HBO down?
No. You hit it during one of the two 3-minute reboots in the last half-hour; a client on the same server is demanding proof of PCI compliance, so some updates were required. I didn't feel like staying up until 3am, so I did the updates at 10 instead. :)

Fuchsdh

So can someone explain how the Dancing Sai GIF came to be?

Always wonder about it whenever it invariably is posted at the beginning of a new OT.

Computron

If someone is interested in forming a Firefight party to play Firefight and possibly get some jackpots, I'm gonna start in a half hour.

Also, side-bonus of my Canada move:

OJHbTl.jpg

I should just start from one side and work my way to the other

I think that's like Halo 3 copy #4 and Reach copy #3

Do you have anyone joined yet? I can come over from Halo 3 if you got some people.

FyreWulff

No. You hit it during one of the two 3-minute reboots in the last half-hour; a client on the same server is demanding proof of PCI compliance, so some updates were required. I didn't feel like staying up until 3am, so I did the updates at 10 instead. :)

Life's so much better with clients when you control the whole server. Aw yeah.

Do you have anyone joined yet? I can come over from Halo 3 if you got some people.

No, I'm getting on right now, so nobody yet

Ryaaan14

Banned
So can someone explain how the Dancing Sai GIF came to be?

Always wonder about it whenever it invariably is posted at the beginning of a new OT.

I capped it in TinyChat one night, and I think Heckfu must have been there because I wasn't an active poster in HaloGAF at the time.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just finished the podcast with Bravo. Was lots of fun. Guy's the man. It will probably release sometime next week.

a zoojoo

Banned
Alright. Also, the popup says it's in Anniversary Firefight as well, which theoretically pays out more since you get a cR bonus for games on DLC maps.
That's not fucking real is it? What a ridiculous concept. Just to show you how Reach's ranking system is a joke. Credit Bonus based on what map you play? Bah.

@sltPoison
And that's why i'm glad i'm a homestuck muthafucka

TCKaos

That LE console Fotus armor is my favorite shown so far - I want it, but I already have a new 360 slim.

I'm probably gonna' buy a code on Ebay after launch some time. There are always codes up there for stuff...

Though seeing the price on some of them I might as well just buy the slim.

JHall

If they allowed athletes to not live on campus, believe me, I wouldn't live in a dorm.

They don't allow athletes to live off-campus, where do you go?

When I was playing baseball in college, I lived in an apartment with 2 other ball players just off-campus. That sucks man.

Still surprised they haven't confirmed the Mammoth and Cyclops 2 to be usable in MP, having the only two new vehicles being campaign only would be MEAN imo.

Top Bottom