• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach E3 Trailer [M-CONF]

Louis Wu said:
Nice. Looking forward to the marketing campaign starting up.
ManCannon said:
CRUSHING DREAMS PART 2: there is no new map, or anything of the like, coming to Halo 3 tomorrow. That would have been totally awesome but it's totally beyond reality I'm afraid.

Instead, we are turning on the Reach beta for a day but with the latest/final code and content base! OK NO WE'RE NOT - BUT THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SWEET RIGHT!?

Tomorrow just remember it's the THOUGHT that counts, even if we can't spoil our awesome fans with tons o' sweet content and loot. That said, I'm still excited and looking forward to at least an hour or two worth of new discussion on Gaf!

Also... while Urk is away... sketch (and Lukems) get to play... we are collaborating on fun stuffs for the weekly updates.
That would've been sweet. :*(

GLYPH

Neo Member
OuterWorldVoice said:
Ginger Hair is nature's own reproductive detterent. But like any form of birth control, it is not 100% effective.

And with those words, a nation of soulless Gingers rises in angry defiance against you...
RedRage.jpg

-Jon

Sai-kun

Banned
Ramirez said:
Just curious, why? It's random bologna.
Honestly, its never been too laggy for me. There's definitely times where I'm like "well that's bullshit" but more often than not, the games are just fine

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Whoo, Urk!

Also, wtf @ Donatello, I get sick watching that, lol.

And yay for another birth of a spartan, more info about the characters is always nice. :p

Popeck

The collective swinging of those Turtles heads is making me dizzy.

EDIT: Hah, Bladed already said it =P Btw, it's already Bungle day here in Finland, SHOW ME THE GOODS!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Congrats urk!

Now there's two people wearing bibs at the dinner table!

I won't be getting my hopes up thanks to ManCannon bringing our expectations down (crushing them, some might say, :lol ) but I'll take what I get just fine... :)

Putting my $.02. An obligatory congrats is in due order - its a great feeling becoming a father or so I've heard.

Also, looking forward to tomorrow! Going to be a sweet day. They usually treat us well.

ManCannon

Domino Theory said:
Only? That's A LOT for HaloGAF. :p

It won't be able to touch the likes of Urk Jr. or TMNT avatars in terms of sheer buzz though. I'll give it an hour before the masses demand more. :D

It's coming in hot so expect the web release tomorrow am and marketplace maybe the following day.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
We all need to cherish Bungie Day '10 tomorrow.

It's the last Bungie Day dealing with the release of a Halo game, ever.

Seriously, whatever they give us, appreciate it, enjoy it, love it.

wwm0nkey

ManCannon said:
It won't be able to touch the likes of Urk Jr. or TMNT avatars in terms of sheer buzz though. I'll give it an hour before the masses demand more. :D

It's coming in hot so expect the web release tomorrow am and marketplace maybe the following day.
Any time we should expect the web release?

GhaleonEB

ManCannon said:

Good to know the timing, and Marketplace, eh? Thanks for the clue. :p
Domino Theory said:

Seriously, whatever they give us, appreciate it, enjoy it, love it.
Yup. This stuff is fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Just one more milestone on the way to Release.

ManCannon said:
ViDoc or RvB short about something if it's going up on marketplace. I'm not sure why people on here would even think that more maps for Halo 3 would be possible when Reach is two months away. I'm not expecting much for tomorrow as I know they just came off of a crunch and haven't had a lot of free time.

ManCannon

Domino Theory said:

Awww man when you go and put it like THAT... Sad times. Damn I should've made a tear jerking decade spanning montage set "Time of your Life". group hug!

Edited cause I clearly meant the time of your life song from dirty dancing by medley and warnes, not green day. both make me misty eyed.

Kibbles

ManCannon said:

Forge 2.0 ViDoc confirmed

Gui_PT

ManCannon said:
Awww man when you go and put it like THAT... Sad times. Damn I should've made a tear jerking decade spanning montage set to Greenday's "Time of your Life". group hug!

You're gonna need a clip of that kid crying at E3's Halo 2 demo.

Trasher

So we are getting a followup of A Birth of a Spartan...

And Urk just had a kid...

Please no birth footage of Urk's kid on Bungle Day. :(

That turtle avatar has a bit of HaloGAF history behind it. I seem to remember one night where we had a full page of Donatello bouncing back and forth before Ghaleon came in and may have had a seizure haha. Oh good old Official Halo 3 Thread.
Big congrats to Urk!

GhaleonEB

Captain Blood said:
That turtle avatar has a bit of HaloGAF history behind it. I seem to remember one night where we had a full page of Donatello bouncing back and forth before Ghaleon came in and may have had a seizure haha. Oh good old Official Halo 3 Thread.
Heh. Reading your post I was thinking, good lord I remember that it nearly gave me a seizu...lol

It's that time in the release cycle, all right. :lol

Heading home now, I'll post a new thread to discuss Bungie day when I get there. Might as well since that's all we're talking about now. No banner from Dani, but I can always update if he comes up with one (or someone else does).

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm pumped for Bungie Day. Looking forward to hopefully some beans spilled about Reach. Significant beans

SoulCrusher said:
Instead, we are turning on the Reach beta for a day but with the latest/final code and content base! OK NO WE'RE NOT - BUT THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SWEET RIGHT!?

not-cool.jpg

:lol

Merguson

Banned
ManCannon said:

Actually I'm glad you were just screwing around. My Xbox is in Toronto. I'm in Ohio currently.

ManCannon said:
Awww man when you go and put it like THAT... Sad times. Damn I should've made a tear jerking decade spanning montage set to Greenday's "Time of your Life". group hug!

And then those of us who know the song's actual title is "Good Riddance" will laugh.

It's like people who play One by U2 at weddings. THAAT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE POIT OF THE SONG

Happy Bungie Day!

Looking forward to whatever Bungie has in store for us today...

Flying home today + Reach reveals (hopefully). Should be a good day

Top Bottom