• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

GhaleonEB

Louis Wu said:
holy crap there's so much ROOM in here!
*wiggles elbows*

Feel good!

I have to say, despite my grumpy skepticism earlier, the roll out of the Chess game type was awesome. Having Rooster Teeth just drop it into the Fails of the Weak video, with the clues on where to find it embedded there, on the one-year anniversarry of joking about it - bravo guys. Seriously, that's awesome.

Will be tinkering with it tonight.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
So much potential for mature, open-minded discussion. The last 60,000+ posts were constructive and insightful...

I'd say give it a day before the bitching resumes.

Tunavi

Banned
73rHh.jpg

amazing

Willeth

Dani said:
I've never learnt how to play chess. =/

I've played Shogi in passing a few times but never chess.
It's not too hard. The only thing is, there are six classes but no medic, and each one requires a different control setup.

Striker

Saw Ghaleon post in the Optimatch as well, but some good news regarding BTB.

Posted by: Jeremiah
Assault is coming back to BTB.
He exclaims there will be a playlist change up. In two words, "-blam- yes".

Although...

I'm currently working on a 5v5 Squad Slayer. Max party size of 5 with big party restrictions for parties of 4-5. We already have a few 6v6 playlist offerings, so for now my priority is getting a 5v5 online.
Unless they're really demanding BTB to be a true CTF/Assault playlist, or changes to Team Slayer for that matter, what's the point of this? They'll have it on smaller maps, although some larger ones at times, so I'm thinking along the likes of Tempest, Boardwalk, Condemned, etc. Unlike 6v6 Team Battle in Halo 2, however, I'm not sure it has the map quality for it. In that sense, we had many. There was map sizes that were prime for it, namely Colossus, Zanzibar, Burial Mounds, Relic, Terminal, and Tombstone. Now they also had Skirmish variants included, so there was lots more variety. Not sure I'll be interested in this, especially if BTB gets its true access back.

FourDoor

Someone needs to make a soundboard for the Steitzer stuff stat! Those were awesome!

I still stand by my suggestion that a contest be had for the next Halo release as to what new spree or saying that Steitzer says in the next game!

Sai-kun

Banned
Thanks for using my title idea, Ghaleon!

puttin that shit on my resume

Also in on the first page. New thread smell always makes me go

im8MX2.jpg

Crucio said:
Where in the heck do you people see codes?

Pretty sure they're all used now, but you just keep scrolling down past the Blame Stosh section. Some were invisible/black on black text that you had to highlight to see, as well as the ones in white text.

Unless there were more somewhere I didn't notice, I think that was it.

Crucio

CarbonatedFalcon said:
Pretty sure they're all used now, but you just keep scrolling down past the Blame Stosh section. Some were invisible/black on black text that you had to highlight to see, as well as the ones in white text.

Unless there were more somewhere I didn't notice, I think that was it.

Haha, wow, finally Bungie gets to give some away.

Fresh new thread, nice.

I love what you've done with the place Ghaleon.

And wow at Final Boss getting dominated in the opening match of the first ever MLG Reach event.

The Real Napsta said:
I can't get the damn MLG stream to work.

Yeah they seem to be having some serious technical issues with the stream. Hopefully they're addressing the ultra crappy SD quality unless of course it's intentional as a way to encourage more viewers to fork over $10 for the HD version.

MrBig

I need the assists challenge today and don't want to be enraged by entering multi team. Would anyone want to go into BTB with me and get on the hog gunner? Wheelmans count as assists right?

MrBig said:
I need the assists challenge today and don't want to be enraged by entering multi team. Would anyone want to go into BTB with me and get on the hog gunner? Wheelmans count as assists right?

Not towards challenges I dont think. If you need assisst challenge try to get Elite Slayer in Multi Team and just strip shields with plasma pistol. I got 10 on my first game first try.

Tawpgun

Breaking in the fresh OT with some Customs Tomorrow aww yeah.

On an unrelated note, my scroll wheel seems to be broken since it won't scroll :(

Top Bottom