• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars 2 Achievements

Akai__

Wake up – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
A history of decimation – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Dominated – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Guerilla tactics – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Stirring the pot – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
All travel is suspended – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Behind enemy lines – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
The setup … – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
And the knockout punch – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Fifth Floor: Tools, Guns, Super Weapons – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Sentinel size matters – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Last stop, this town – 10 – Campaign Mission Completion
Learn the ropes – 10 – Complete the Basic standalone tutorial
Know the ropes – 10 – Complete the Advanced standalone tutorial
Two heads are better than – 10 – Complete a Campaign mission in Co-op
This war is over – 30 – Complete the Campaign
The hard fight – 40 – Complete the Campaign on Heroic
Surviving the long war – 60 – Complete the Campaign on Legendary
Gold rush – 20 – Earn a gold medal on any mission (except Prologue) on any difficulty
Palmer's Pure Gold – 30 – Earn a gold medal on every mission (except Prologue) on any difficulty
Lone Wolf – 40 – Complete any mission (except The Signal) solo on Legendary with all skulls activated
Comrades in Arms – 20 – Earn a gold medal on any mission (except Prologue) in Co-op on Legendary
A little bit extra – 10 – Complete half of the Campaign bonus objectives
A lot extra – 20 – Complete all the Campaign bonus objectives
Alas, poor Yorick! – 10 – Collect a Skull
Morbid curiosities – 20 – Collect half of the Skulls
Collecting a dream – 30 – Collect all the Skulls

The Scrappy Six – 20 – Complete a matchmade multiplayer match as each of the starting 6 leaders
First steps – 10 – Complete a matchmade multiplayer match
Natural intelligence – 10 – Win a Skirmish Match against only AI opponents (1 or more)
Two heads are better than none – 10 – Win a Skirmish Match with a friend against only AI opponents (2 or more)
You've got a case of the Birley – 20 – In a Skirmish Match against Legendary AI, recycle your base in the first 5 minutes and then win
The rank and file – 10 – Recruit or construct 1 of each UNSC unit in Multiplayer or Skirmish (Launch units only)
The tribe – 10 – Recruit or construct 1 of each Banished unit in Multiplayer or Skirmish (Launch units only)
Trash compactor – 20 – Destroy 100 Vehicles with Anti-Vehicle Units (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
Flyswatter – 20 – Destroy 100 Air units with Anti-Air Units (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
Meat grinder – 20 – Kill 100 Infantry with Anti-Infantry Units (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
Spare change – 10 – Spend 5 Leader Points in Multiplayer or Skirmish
Big spender – 30 – Spend 100 Leader Points in Multiplayer or Skirmish
Space healer – 30 – Cast 100 healing Leader Powers (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
Overkill – 30 – Destroy 500 units with Leader Powers (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
The hand that feeds – 20 – Secret Achievement
Making the most of the day – 10 – Complete 3 Daily Challenges in one day
A strong showing for the week – 10 – Complete a set of 3 Weekly Challenges
Short-term commitment – 20 – Complete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week
Long-term commitment – 30 – Complete at least 1 Weekly Challenge each week for a Month
Duellist – 10 – Win your first Blitz match
Ante-up – 10 – Complete the Blitz tutorial
Card shark – 20 – Play 25 matches of Blitz
Full house – 10 – Play Blitz as each of the 6 starting leaders
All or nothing – 10 – Play all of the cards in your deck at least once in a single Blitz match
Stacked the chips – 10 – Gather 150 energy crates over any number of matches
Jackpot – 40 – Play 777 total cards over any number of matches
Firefighter – 10 – Beat wave 10 in Blitz Firefight
It just keeps going – 30 – Beat wave 25 in Blitz Firefight
On fire – 20 – Score 500,000 points in a single Blitz Firefight
Paint it red – 10 – Achieve the highest possible kill-streak in any Blitz mode (Blitz or Firefight)

hogan_achievement_b-5a919ddd94a646d4a87465db0cf5999d.png
hogan_achievement_c-1faa220bc639465e95c12d6dccb2c4b8.png

Only real stinkers are the Challenge and Blitz related ones for me. Really don't want to play Pay 2 Win Blitz.

U2NUMB

Super happy I get to play this on my PC. Love my Xbox but this is the perfect play anywhere title.

Long achievement list, nice.

Werd

The Blitz achievements seem pretty conservative at least. 25 wins isn't much for a 3-12 minute mode and if you really want to just cheese the 777 cards you can just spam a cheap deck. I had someone do that against me in the beta, ended up with 99 kills in that match so they would have gotten a good chunk of it in that one game. Personally I liked the mode anyway though.

This the first Details on blitz firefight? Not too hard to imagine how it works since cards are involved.

There are videos of it on Youtube from press events. It's pretty standard wave based horde mode, with the adaptions from regular Blitz being that energy containers are one time pick ups rather than tick rate, and that only the AI has a control zone number to reach. It does throw more units around then you would ever seen in a normal Blitz game and I noticed one of the campaign boss units appeared.

I saw multiple videos going over wave 25/500K points from that event where they presumably only played a game or two so again doesn't seem tough.

Lucifon

Hooray campaign coop is confirmed then! I was slightly concerned given the complete lack of info about it.

Really hyped for this, loved the Blitz beta but I love the normal modes too. Good changes of pace. Interested in the campaign this time around too. Going to keep me and my friends busy for a while. Ultimate Edition preordered, ready for next week.

Top Bottom