• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X coming to Europe via PSN August 30

Moskalova

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Europe as a digital-only title on August 30, Sega of Europe announced.

In the Americas, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X is due out physically and digitally on August 30.

A Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X demo will be available for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita via the PlayStation Store in both North America and Europe on August 9. It features three songs—“Satisfaction,” “LOL -lots of laugh-,” and “Raspberry & Monster”—on Easy or Normal difficulties. Players will be able to unlock a handful of costume modules for Hatsune Miku, and even create a custom Music Festival medley of their own design as an Event Request.

Gematsu

Eolz

Bleh sega europe going digital only... Dat Deep Silver partnership.

At least we're getting it I guess :/

oldmario

Sega Europe certainly trying hard to out do konami in being such a shit company

they shouldn't be worried about the game not selling either because after a couple months PDF2nd was kinda impossible to find on both PS3 and Vita here

oggob

Fucking Sega, release a physical version!

EDIT - I know it won't go on sale for a while, but will be waiting on a sale.

Yeah I expected this after the long silence

Screw you SEGA Europe, SEGA America will get my money.
Can Deep Silver just do all SEGA games from now on?

guess we're not getting the arcade game then?

I doubt we will, but how is this related to this announcement?

Yeah I expected this after the long silence

Screw you SEGA Europe, SEGA America will get my money.
Can Deep Silver just do all SEGA games from now on?

I doubt we will, but how is this related to this announcement?

Yea kind of sad this was before the deep silver deal. But at least it is fine for people who want DLC on Vita in EU region.

MQX

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X coming to Europe
YES!!!!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Europe as a digital-only title on August 30, Sega of Europe announced.
For crying out loud
:X

Welp. Guess I'll have to wait when it's on sale(PSN Store). I'm not paying full price, just because they release it digital only.

Really disappointed. Even when they released Diva f 2nd and Project Mirai DX in Europe physically. Why not doing the same thing with Diva X. Has the partnership with Deep Silver/Koch Media got worse after Atlus USA/Sega of America were talking with Deep Silver?

How is it that Yakuza 0 gets a physical and digital release in Europe(as they have announced). But Hatsune Miku doesn't get a physical release, even when they released 2 Hatsune Miku games physically(Diva f 2nd and Project Mirai DX).

I don't get it anymore. If SEGA of America/Atlus was publishing it digitally, then there might be a reason behind it. Maybe they decided to release the game digitally before they were talking with Deep Silver/Koch Media. But this is SEGA Europe who are publishing and distributing the game. This is just an example of how SEGA Europe doesn't want to release some of it's own(SEGA) titles because of the sales. This shows exactly that there was a possibility that SEGA Europe would release Yakuza 0 digital only.

Edit: I'm happy with the announcement. It's at least something. Better than nothing. But there should be a reason why it's digital only. Why publishing/distributing the game if SEGA of America/Atlus USA could release the game physically through Deep Silver :X. 7th Dragon was left behind and gets a physical release. But one of SEGA's own IP was grabbed, but gets released digital only? I don't get it.

Good that they finally said something, bad that it's digital only. I'll probably wait for a sale now as I'm not a huge fan of digital games :(

I surely won't import from the US since this game already has confirmed DLCs, and I want this game on Vita...

Andrefpvs

Day and date with the Americas version!

I'm very pleased, thanks SEGA. It really sucks that they can't give the choice between physical or digital versions, although I was leaning towards digital, since this is the kind of game you quickboot for a quick song or two.

Just please handle the DLC well. F2nd had lots of problems, including delays, season passes not applying, wrong descriptions, and so on.

I would have bought both versions if they released here physically, but now I'll have to skip Vita because of the DLC and SEGA Europe gets no money from me. Hope they are happy about that.

I wouldn't even mind if it was digitally everywhere, I had no issues buying Future Tone from PSN, the unfair treatment of certain regions is what I hate.

Top Bottom