• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Sep 8 (NA), Sep 11 (Europe). Special Edition announced

ChrisD

If Gamestop doesn't get mine in on Tuesday I'll be sad. Bought a copy for me, and a second for my brother. My Birthday present relies on you, UPS!

fernoca

I preordered mine at Gamestop in-store. Gamestop app says 4 days to go, so..hopefully there won't be any problems. Avoided the demo so that everything is new. :p

When did you preorder it? Mine says In Progress in the Processing phase with expected release day being the 8th. I preordere Aug. 20th (online; release day shipping).

I preordered on the 11th of August. Almost a month ago.
Edit: well actually three weeks lmao, I can't count.

I'm going to be so disappointed if I don't get my game next week. I'll make sure to stop by Tuesday morning and see if I can grab a copy in person, since I read that some first print copies would be launch editions.

muteki

Preordered from Amazon on the 30th and still showing as arriving on the 8th. Fingers crossed for no release hijinks this time around.

I just checked my order again, and it shows its in processing and not back ordered anymore...at the moment. I'll wait to celebrate until it ships.

pariah164

Called GameStop. They already have some copies in, and will start selling on release day.

42SDhfc.png

SephLuis

I haven't seen a review thread yet, but here is mine in brazilian portuguese:

http://www.wii-brasil.com/analise.php?id=478

Simply put, the game is amazing. A little bit too easy to pass all songs, but getting a S+ is tough. The super hard songs are so good, too bad that it's only 6.

Also, Matryoshka and a bunch of other songs are in my mind constantly.

Can't wait for everyone else to get this

pariah164

Simply put, the game is amazing. A little bit too easy to pass all songs, but getting a S+ is tough. The super hard songs are so good, too bad that it's only 6.

I am so jelly. 3 and a half more days till I can play this. ;_;

Generally agree with most of your points. Though it was a little odd for me getting use to the normal touch-style rhythm game again, since I came straight from my review copy of P4:DAN to this. On that note I should finish writing up the review for Miku, and no I won't be able to link the review, since I review/write for one of the sites Gaf has banned. I'll just paste the closing thoughts and the positives/negatives list thing (since we don't do numbered scores anymore, just 2-5 positives/negatives of the game).

kagamin

The song I find the hardest to beat is Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia, the beat throws me off (only song I consistently fail)...

SephLuis

The song I find the hardest to beat is Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia, the beat throws me off (only song I consistently fail)...

It's more difficult that the super hard songs.

I wish they had made a super hard mode for this one. Would be insane.

Koppai

My best buy got like 10 or 12 copies in and there were only 2 preorders. I think it will be there on time you guys :)

pariah164

As far as the difficulty goes, YMMV. Like, it took me dozens of tries to beat Senbonzakura on Hard/Button mode, so. I think the difficulty may suit me just fine.

My best buy got like 10 or 12 copies in and there were only 2 preorders. I think it will be there on time you guys :)

That's a relief! I'm hoping everything works out ok on my end, but it's good to know I should be able to snag a copy on Tuesday if worse comes to worse.

Ibuki

Banned
I might be out of luck since I didn't pre-order. I hope my GS got a couple extra copies. Can't wait either way, will find a copy somehow.

chiimisu

What's the best place to preorder the game in Europe? Play-Asia seems pretty decent, because the price is the same with US. But I need to go cheaper
inception.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya think Sega will be like "HEY, free Miku theme for the first week of the game's release"? Kind of surprised it wasn't a pre-order bonus or part of the LE.

Mandelbo

Ya think Sega will be like "HEY, free Miku theme for the first week of the game's release"? Kind of surprised it wasn't a pre-order bonus or part of the LE.

It'd be nice, but I doubt it'd happen considering Sega's track record with this game over here. Either that or it'd be £50 over here and free everywhere else :p

rpmurphy

As far as the difficulty goes, YMMV. Like, it took me dozens of tries to beat Senbonzakura on Hard/Button mode, so. I think the difficulty may suit me just fine.
Yeah, I think the review was basically implying that if Extreme mode in the PD games was the right comfort zone, then PM would be too easy... the difficulty doesn't get close to that level aside from a handful of songs. I think if you had a good and challenging time in Hard mode, then PM should be right around there.

Top Bottom