• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever snuck a peak while peeing at a urinal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorrin

JodyAnthony said:
what the fuck is up with old men in gym locker rooms? they are always bare-ass naked, just walking around.

They have entered the last old man phase. As men we have three old man phases.

Phase 1: Stupid/Crazy Hat Phase, can start anywhere in the 50s.

Phase 2: Stupid/Crazy Glases Phase - bigger the better, starts in the 60s.

Phase 3: Walk naked in a gym locker room phase - the don't give a fuck phase, starts in the 70s.

Optional Phase 4: Pinch every hot girls ass phase even if young enough to be your great-grandaughter - starts at the very end of life, hospital, nursing home. You might still have your mind but can use senility as an excuse to get away with it.

Cipherr

No, Ive got my own dick, I know plenty well what they look like, and have no desire to see any other than my own.

Urinals dont bother me either, Id much rather use them than a stall. Its faster and I dont have to touch anything with the sensors that flush when you walk away. If they would just add doors at work that auto slid open when you approached them, I would be able to go into the restroom, pee, wash my hands under the sink water turned on by the proximity sensor, dry my hands under the hot air with the proxy sensor and walk out without laying my hands on ANYTHING in that germ factory.

Make it happen future earth. Make it happen.

The only time I ever did was in fourth grade. Saw the first uncircumcised dick ever. Needless to say I was shocked. I couldn't get over it for a few months. It was all I could think about.

J-Rod

What is the deal with people who don't like urinals? I love urinals and wish I had one in my house. Especially motion control flush. You just whip it out, piss, and you're done.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
J-Rod said:
What is the deal with people who don't like urinals? I love urinals and wish I had one in my house. Especially motion control flush. You just whip it out, piss, and you're done.

I don't like getting the entire tip of my penis wet.

Jafku

Mr Sandman said:
The only time I ever did was in fourth grade. Saw the first uncircumcised dick ever. Needless to say I was shocked. I couldn't get over it for a few months. It was all I could think about.
:lol :lol It plagued your mind?

Jewbacca

Banned
Generally I look over and ask them
"Is it true that if you shake it more than twice you are playing with it"
At the same time im whipping my dick around like firehose with some vicious pelvic movements.

Scares them every time.

GK86 said:
I pee in the bathroom sink. So no.
I did this in first grade and got in big trouble. Some kid fucking ratted on me. I ended up switching schools after the whole deal.

industrian said:
I once took a shit in a bathroom sink. I was drunk and wondered why it wasn't flushing.

I took a shit in the urinal at my mom's work when I was about 5. Somehow she found out. My grandpa ended cleaning it. :\

Lkr

Mr Sandman said:
I did this in first grade and got in big trouble. Some kid fucking ratted on me. I ended up switching schools after the whole deal.

I took a shit in the urinal at my mom's work when I was about 5. Somehow she found out. My grandpa ended cleaning it. :\
both of these posts were great:lol

3phemeral

Never peeked, but I had one guy turn away from his urinal after I left to wash my hands and in my peripheral vision, I could see he was facing me and masturbating. Creepy as hell, too. I pretended not to notice.

3pheMeraLmiX said:
Never peeked, but I had one guy turn away from his urinal after I left to wash my hands and in my peripheral vision, I could see he was facing me and masturbating. Creepy as hell, too. I pretended not to notice.

At least he didn't reach for yours. Fuck that was creepy. Dude ran off after I dodged his attempt.

Never took a peak, but one time some one at my school swirled a shit on the ground near the bathroom door. I guess he had to rotate and spin around and whatnot, but it was a perfect swirl, like an ice cream cone.

Agent Ghost

aka MAJIKdR46oN
No, Ive got my own dick, I know plenty well what they look like, and have no desire to see any other than my own.

Urinals dont bother me either, Id much rather use them than a stall. Its faster and I dont have to touch anything with the sensors that flush when you walk away. If they would just add doors at work that auto slid open when you approached them, I would be able to go into the restroom, pee, wash my hands under the sink water turned on by the proximity sensor, dry my hands under the hot air with the proxy sensor and walk out without laying my hands on ANYTHING in that germ factory.

Make it happen future earth. Make it happen.

Germaphobes are funny. Your iphone probably has more bacteria per square inch than the toilet seats in those bathrooms. You also rely on bacteria to live. You wouldn't be able to digest food without the bacteria in out intestines.

J-Rod said:
At my work the urinals dont even require water. We are saving the environment.

Kyoufu

I don't think I meet the necessary requirements to use a urinal. Even so, having people watch you while you have your shit out peeing just seems really embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom