• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heaven or Hell. Lets Rock! GGXX matchup

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm surprised I couldn't find a match-up thread for this game. I just bought it and got on live to fight (and lose) to you bitches.
The gamer-tag is revenantkioku, lets do this.

TheDuce22

Banned
Man I really suck at this game but you are right, the online play is awesome compared to Capcom vs SNK. Totally worth 15 bucks.

Cloudy

Banned
I found that I suck with the xbox d-pad

244566.jpg
+
X%20Connection2.jpg
= :D

TheDuce22

Banned
I have one of the 2nd generation saturn controllers im using. Im just so used to the timing in marvel vs capcom 2, thats the only 2d fighter I have ever really played.

Pachinko

Am I the only one who seems to get either laggy games or cheap as fuck players ?

Seriously they pick ky kiske or millia rage and smash you into the corner with some move or another and just keep mashing buttons until I lose. I'm off the opinion that ky is way outbalanced as compared to the rest of the cast, I mean his quarter circle foward +slash lighting attack can be preformed to easily and travels to quickly , it's fairly easy to sit in a corner with him and fire of 3 of those followed by a big one and do nothing else but still win a match... Idono how most of you feel but I don't like being cheap by sticking to 1 move like that and cornering people , besides if I wanted to be really cheap I'd just pick justice, whose HS attack when done while hitting forward reaches 3/4's the way across the screen...

B'z-chan

Banned
Cloudy said:
I found that I suck with the xbox d-pad

244566.jpg
+
X%20Connection2.jpg
= :D

With SFA collection i think i'm gonna go that way soon enough. But which character is best to buy? hehe

Anyways i'm on Neo007Cypher

Top Bottom