• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavenly Sword cameo in the latest Heroes episode (UPDATE: new footage, post #754)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Marconelly is reporting it to me over Skype.
Other reports in the Off-Topic forum too.

Seems like it's a short never before seen sequence

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Heavenly sword....heroes....heavenly heroes....heavenly powers....powers....lube...lubrication....monkeys....GDC....GDC footage...

From a mod on IGN:

daviddoel said:
Heroes is on a day early here in Canada, and for some reason the little kid and his mom with the split personalty, were just playing Heavenly Sword on a PS3. It was new footage I've never seen before, but it only lasted about 5sec.

You'll see it when it plays tomorrow in the US. And yes, it looked really good.

He's youtube-ing it as this time.

Mmmkay

emothellnawbz1.gif

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
****!
That means Niki is in tomorrow's episode. Q_Q

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Oh god do I have to avoid spoilers on the gaming forum too (I just started watching Heroes, just finished ep11 and I think the show kicks ass)

And I remember that kid said he had a PSP in 1 ep. Heroes = Sony-biased!

Doel

Yo, I'm the mod at IGN, and its taking forever to process. If someone has a better way to upload this, I can send it to them. It's only 6MB

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Doel said:
Yo, I'm the mod at IGN, and its taking forever to process. If someone has a better way to upload this, I can send it to them. It's only 6MB

Thanks dude! I'll wait for the youtube version to process. Could u give us the link in the meantime?

Mmmkay

Maybe Micah was taking notes on the Half Life 2 leak scandal?

Defuser: Ironically it's confirmed on HD DVD only at the moment.

Surreal

Doel said:

megaupload.com

It won't take long, plus we can watch it without the crappy youtube quality.

distrbnce

Banned
Doel said:

If it's just processing, give us the link so we can F5 'til it's done :D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Yeah, it was never before seen footage but it was really short clip from what looked like a QTE cutscene. It was in the scene where the characters in the show were playing the game, like they sometimes have TV shows characters do.

Y2Kev

I'd gladly host it if you could somehow send it to me. 6 mb sounds like a lot to email. :\ (my name at gmail)

distrbnce

Banned
Marconelly said:
Yeah, it was never before seen footage but it was really short clip from what looked like a QTE cutscene. It was in the scene where the characters in the show were playing the game, like they sometimes have TV shows characters do.

Ah, someone really should do a compilation of these scenes, 'cause they're generally terrible.

Especially back in the 90s, when you'd see stuff on Home Improvement or Full House like an SNES without a cartridge in it, making crazy sound effects, or a PlayStation with a Saturn controller.

Raistlin

Defuser said:
Heros on Blu Ray confirmed :lol

I think it is now confirmed.

There is a well founded rumor that a major shakeup is going on at Universal ... specifically in the studio's home video division.

Couple that with the fact that a special HD SpiderMan 3 promo is being broadcast with the new episode (Sony) ...

... and then add in this PS3 tie-in.

Universal is going neutral.

I've been avoiding watching this show because I missed a whole bunch of episodes when it began and figured I might as well wait for the DVDs. This however makes that choice damn hard to stick to....

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
What What What

Mmmkay said:

:lol

Onix said:

There is a well founded rumor that a major shakeup is going on at Universal ... specifically in the studio's home video division.

Couple that with the fact that a special HD SpiderMan 3 promo is being broadcast with the new episode (Sony) ...

emothellnawbz1.gif

Mmmkay

Holy crap. That's in your face blatant too, not the typical side of screen not main focus stuff you normally see.

Onix said:

So true

Y2Kev

Mmmkay said:
Holy crap. That's in your face blatant too, not the typical side of screen not main focus stuff you normally see.

Yeah. It's like...hey, let's play heavenly sword. *shows HS* Here's a sixaxis.

Top Bottom