• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavenly Sword cameo in the latest Heroes episode (UPDATE: new footage, post #754)

Kangu

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
It worked in SMS cause you walked all slowly...and plus, it had that goofy kind of physics going for it.

I personally think a QTE is a quite (lol...QTE quite lol) a bit of fun, so I don't dislike them at all...if they are fairly involved. RE4's two button QTEs were kinda meh.

I think I might make a thread for this, I need to know GAF's opinion to validate mine!

Anyways... HS OMG praise OUR THE Nostromo GDC anal pump kutaragis spine cannot wait Bluray spiderman font boomerang jebus heebus

Mmmkay

Doel said:
This has to be the first time I've ever seen new footage of an unreleased game on TV :lol
I suppose in some tenuous (pre-internet popularity) fashion, The Wizard qualifies.

Doel said:
This has to be the first time I've ever seen new footage of an unreleased game on TV :lol

0344_f.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Kangu said:
I think I might make a thread for this, I need to know GAF's opinion to validate mine!

Anyways... HS OMG praise OUR THE Nostromo GDC anal pump kutaragis spine cannot wait Bluray spiderman font boomerang jebus heebus

OUR THE :lol You forgot AAAAAAAA

gbovo

Looks like a lot of NDA's just went up, starting on March 1st with all the new rush of PS3 info (PS Home/Rumble)and HS/Warhawk screens and videos coming out.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Doel said:

I think we have to thank Hiro and his time and spece bending skills. He went into the future and came back with a copy of HS.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
Did you honestly think it was going to be?

no, but a lot of people were. i remember in one 1upyours that they were not sure about the nature of the game...

now we get yet another confirmation that its closer to goddess of war than a deathmatch game

Chrono

Banned
This is... weird. o_O

If they're advertising it already though it could mean a summer release, or at least I hope so. Oh and of course new media at GDC, this pretty much confirms it....

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
gbovo said:
Looks like a lot of NDA's just went up, starting on March 1st with all the new rush of PS3 info (PS Home/Rumble)and HS/Warhawk screens and videos coming out.

Yep. Looks like everyone at Sony got an "It has begun" email on that day :lol

That was a total ****ing coup. Full screen takeover. In yo face.

I liked Naymond Brice playing Halo 2 on back compat 360 style better, though. I wonder what his gamertag is, and if
Bunny let him keep his 360...

:D

Here's some screens of the video, it's bad quality and i'm sure a better one will be up later, but for anyone that doesn't want to download the video.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

it looks ok for the quality of the shots, but i wouldn't judge till we see it in high def.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
The Wizard reminds me of Nick Arcade. Anyone ever watch?

Hells yeah. It's on GAS every once and a while during the late hours of the night...sadly, it's extremely lame, much like other old Nick shows. Still entertaining!

Mmmkay

What's funny is, it looks like the footage they're playing on the TV in the set is just the E3 trailer (though that's unsurprising since nobody really plays games when they appear on TV shows), so it's literally just that direct feed moment that's new.

Raistlin

Watch ... the choice of new Heavenly Sword footage is not an accident.

Sony will announce or hint at Universal Studios support during the GDC keynote! :)

Y2Kevbug11 said:
The Wizard reminds me of Nick Arcade. Anyone ever watch?
Every chance I could. Used to be my favorite show. Thing I remember the best was the host's Astro Man joke he'd tell everytime the giant monster game was mentioned.

"Right George!"

Raistlin

:lol

I posted my speculation over at AVS ... and am getting reamed :lol

Wow ... instant attack by insecure HD-DVDers.

Raistlin

vpance said:
Very cool. Now where's the direct feed version? C'mon PVR dudes.

I'll be DVR'ng the HD feed tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have no way to get the footage to a PC. Supposedly my Scientific Atlanta HDDVR in theory can do this, but the functionality is turned off.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Seems like nAo is employing 99.9999996% of the new Spatially Precise AA budget on Nariko's perfectly round and firm badunk adunk.

Y2Kev

BlueTsunami said:
Seems like nAo is employing 99.9999996% of the new Spatially Precise AA budget on Nariko's perfectly round and firm badunk adunk.
:lol

Nariko got badaonkadonk in her batronkadonk and she gon' kerplunkadunk on some scumdunkerbunk.

...**** this shit.

Mmmkay

vpance said:
Very cool. Now where's the direct feed version? C'mon PVR dudes.
I hope someone just crops the direct feed out of the source ts, and not an xvid re-encode. It broadcasts in MPEG2 1080i so it shouldn't be taxing to play, or especially large in size for a 10 second clip.

Memles

Having actually seen the footage on TV for myself, it looked quite smooth and impressive within the show. It was pretty blatant, as people noted.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The episode is out on the internets. If someone could tell me the exact time when Heavenly Sword comes up, I can crop the episode and upload it, direct feed. I dont want to spoil myself by watching something I shouldn't be seeing

Y2Kev

Wario64 said:
The episode is out on the internets. If someone could tell me the exact time when Heavenly Sword comes up, I can crop the episode and upload it, direct feed. I dont want to spoil myself by watching something I shouldn't be seeing

Based on the tivo, it's 9:25...but there are no commercials. :\

Top Bottom