• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavenly Sword cameo in the latest Heroes episode (UPDATE: new footage, post #754)

gbovo

Y2Kevbug11 said:
:lol :lol

It's a shame there is no E3 this year, because sony actually has quite the portfolio to make up for last year's disaster.

I can't wait for this game and I'm glad they're taking their time on it. It looks like a true adventure game now. No more arena pit fighter, amirite?
youaresorite

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I never thought we'd be getting 720p direct feed shots of video games from TV shows. Thanks sony.

So since the game is making an appearance in one of the most popular TV shows in America, it's possible that it'll come out in June after all.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Whoever did the rip of the video please use nandub and use CBR-fix for the sound, super duper please. :D

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Y2Kevbug11 said:
I never thought we'd be getting 720p direct feed shots of video games from TV shows. Thanks sony.

:lol

Well hopefully someone out there has the tools to capture NBCHD in 1080i or whatever resolution Heroes is in. Or perhaps GDC will give us something...

This week is gonna be great!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm expecting this gif to get raped in bandwidth, probably wont last long

hs.gif

So, Sony is gearing up for GDC, eh? Or is there some other event coming up soon?

In other news, it's pretty awesome that the paintjob on that rock is so clear even from relatively far away.

Y2Kev

Wario64 said:

http://i100.photobucket.com//m37/wario64/hs.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

I gotcha buddy. Rehosting:

[img]http://www.catanzareti.com/images/Kevin/hs.gif

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
AltogetherAndrews said:
So, Sony is gearing up for GDC, eh? Or is there some other event coming up soon?

GDC isnt meant as a showcase for games like this though (as in new footage, details and such), but it sure is shaping up to be that way.

Wario64 said:

hs.gif

I wonder what happens if you mistime the X and Square buttons, my guess is, if you miss the X, you fall to a horrible death, if you miss the square, you get decapitated.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Y2Kevbug11 said:
I gotcha buddy. Rehosting:

http://www.catanzareti.com/images/Kevin/hs.gif[/QUOTE]

Hotness, thanks. We Kyles have to stick together.

And thanks Karma

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
AranhaHunter said:
I wonder what happens if you mistime the X and Square buttons, my guess is, if you miss the X, you fall to a horrible death, if you miss the square, you get decapitated.

Yeah, now that I see it you're rapidly pressing the X button, but Im not sure if the highlight changes are due to button presses or when you need to press the button. Hmmm...

Y2Kev

I totally see NARIKO vs. KRATOS: The Movie: The Game within five years.

Michelle Rodriguez to play Kratos

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Y2Kevbug11 said:
I totally see NARIKO vs. KRATOS: The Movie: The Game within five years.

Michelle Rodriguez to play Kratos
I believe you meant Britney Spears.

Rody

Now that I think of it, what's the thing she's riding on? It's like a very huge and thick rope... Or a rusty metal thing.

mr_nothin

Banned
HAHAH, I just noticed something
I was wondering why the rope was going up and down like that and not attached to something.
It looks like the guy that you land on cut the rope while she's running.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
mr_nothin said:
HAHAH, I just noticed something
I was wondering why the rope was going up and down like that and not attached to something.
It looks like the guy that you land on cut the rope while she's running.

Hey, you're right...WOW.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Systems_id said:
Can someone avatar-ize this?

So many frames to cut. lol. I just ran it through imageready. This is compressed so it looks blurry as hell, but, to get it small enough to fit the TOS with minimal frames missing, it was like 90x50. LOL

I'll be happy to when I get something I can work with. Maybe the folks with Ulead can hook you up.

AVclub

Damn, this looks awesome! You guys are fast...the damn show's not even on until tomorrow night! LOL!

Funny I saw the link up on Digg though and traced it back here from the story.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AVclub said:
Damn, this looks awesome! You guys are fast...the damn show's not even on until tomorrow night! LOL!

Funny I saw the link up on Digg though and traced it back here from the story.

Heh, they used my images. Should have watermarked them

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
shagg_187 said:
Guess they didnt show the blood cause the TV show is not Rated R :)

The show has mutilated bodies and shit...blood in a video game is pretty tame compared to the gore in Heroes

Top Bottom