• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 was comfortably the best selling game in Europe last week | Roughly 50/50 split PS5 & PC; 40% increase from its 1st week to its 2nd

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
76721125-b992-454b-8420-aa800a5e1114_text.gif

real underdog story is skull & bones? :pie_thinking:
Too bad eveything I've heard about it has been nothing but unfavorable. As much as people talk about Black Flag, I unfortunately missed the Pirate Boat Combat because I stopped playing Assasins Creed games when it released. Skull and Bones reviews makes me want to purchase that instead.

Last edited:

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
A lot of good news coming out of PlayStation! Amazing what a difference that makes from the narratives around the financials (where they still profited and are generated a kick ass amount of revenue) and PS5 units (where they will still sell 20+ million).

Last of Us: Part II looks good, Rebirth is sure to be huge, and Helldivers will keep printin' the Benjamins for them! Sony eatin' good!

Last edited:

farmerboy

They must be so happy so far with this result. Its not something I would've picked as a sure fire winner. It must be good.

They must be so happy so far with this result. Its not something I would've picked as a sure fire winner. It must be good.

I'm convinced this will transform their Q4 results.

They should have a fairly strong Q4 between this and FF7 Rebirth. I can't wait to see the promotions in Japan for PS5 + FF7 rebirth and maybe you go ahead and package in Remake as well.

Then you have Rise of the Ronin on the back of that. If the game is half way decent it should perform well too.

Top Bottom