• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's what's coming and going from (US) Netflix in August

Gigglepoo

Hulu has just snagged Fox Animation exclusivity; all seasons of American Dad, Futurama, Bob's Burgers and Cleveland Show will only be available on Hulu.

Same thing is porbably happening with DC shows too, WB is a partial owner of Hulu and most of CN shows were transferred to Hulu after they expired on Netflix. Hulu and WB has multiple year CN exclusivity with WB, maybe they could appear on Hulu. I know Amazon has the classic Batman and Superman series.

Well, that sucks. I subscribed to Hulu for years (but hardly watched it) and finally got rid of it last month.

kulapik

DC shows are actually probably going to their streaming service they're opening with Young Justice S3 and live action Teen Titans.

Z3M0G

Does American have ALL seasons of first Naruto series? Canada only have 156 episodes. I'd like to have a hint of the rest coming... we are about to finish it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The matrix eh? I was thinking about rewatching all three last week. Guess I don't need to buy them anymore

Anyone have any news on Duncan Jones mute? I'm dying to hear something about that movie and Netflix seems to have been mum about it lately

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Does American have ALL seasons of first Naruto series? Canada only have 156 episodes. I'd like to have a hint of the rest coming... we are about to finish it.

There are three seasons up.

How in the world do some of you have time to finish 52 episode seasons?

Top Bottom