• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Switftlame

Neo Member
72862630 one really fucking epic game if you want to see the important parts just watch the last 5 mins although its a crazy game most of the time filled with throws

Neki

yo swiftlame you missed it, we watched a dota 2 game where batrider raped the other team.

that could be you man

that could be you

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
5Vqh0.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

Steam Top Sellers

wat

Biggest MOBA comeback ever? Looks like HoNGAF found it's next game (and it's not Guild Wars, because that shit is terrible).

IceMarker

Really disliking the larger health bars.

I've already gotten used to them, I especially like the small blue tint even when a mana bar is drained, so you can more easily tell the difference.

Also, I just made my first sub-account a few days ago and realized that we only have 4 [GAF] clan officers being Blitz64, PillowKnight, Procarbine, and Sanjay, with Pro being sadly the most active one, that can invite people to the clan, either we need more officers or if these guys quit like Blitz64 or become damn near inactive like Pillowknight our clan will never grow again. (Invite IceMarker to the clan next time he is in the GAF clan channel.)

Styles

Since the day I've reset my stats, the only heroes that I've been playing are Aluna, Geomancer, EW, Monarch amd Pyromancer... I don't have the will to use other heroes cause I'm too afraid to get hammered by others.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jailbait body with adult head?

Not sure if want.

Card Boy

Banned

Steam Top Sellers

wat

Biggest MOBA comeback ever? Looks like HoNGAF found it's next game (and it's not Guild Wars, because that shit is terrible).

I have been closely watching the Steam stats since it released and its getting more and more users daily. But that stopped when the Xmas sale started. It peaked at around 800, but not its not there anymore.

I will jump on board when a daily happens.

bzm

Since the day I've reset my stats, the only heroes that I've been playing are Aluna, Geomancer, EW, Monarch amd Pyromancer... I don't have the will to use other heroes cause I'm too afraid to get hammered by others.

scum

IceMarker

Version 2.5.3
-------------
- Create a Guide
* You can now create your own hero guides in the game client in the Herodex

- Added content to the store for Christmas. This content will become available over the coming days. Stay tuned to the MotD for more information as these become available!
- Added functionality to support upcoming exciting events for the HoN-idays!
- Added in Christmas Music!

- Monarch
* Noxious Cloud increased manacost from 100 to 100/115/130/145
* Noxious Cloud no longer gives vision
Christmas patch... it begins.

EDIT: Some new Alt Avatars have been patched in this version including Shark Bloodhunter

liF59.png

Dreavus

I don't know when it happened, but it sounds like they redid the voice on Sister Martyr at some point. I might start saving for that now! (It's not super amazing, but before hand it was very very bad)

Not sure how I feel about this Shark, lol. Looks like something straight out of the 90's.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I don't know when it happened, but it sounds like they redid the voice on Sister Martyr at some point. I might start saving for that now! (It's not super amazing, but before hand it was very very bad)

Not sure how I feel about this Shark, lol. Looks like something straight out of the 90's.

That's a good thing...

Dreavus

Very nice deal for f2p players, good to see them getting a leg up. This will also make a single token last for quite some time if they wanted to play some other game modes.

I had hoped they were going to do a x2 coin sale, but alas, nothing yet.

IceMarker

Only the most incompetent players in Casual Mode, this reminds me of when I was just starting to play, I've lost 8 games in Casual TMM with Nuke now. I've eaten two leaves because of how ludicrous the games are right now. I've dropped a good 50 MMR.

EDIT: I haven't had this bad of a losing streak in a long time in any mode/map/etc. Fuck random players.
We need to gather a group of 3-5 and casual stomp my way to 1600 CMMR so I never have to play this mode again.

IceMarker

I'm sorry Mrmr and Nuke.

Be glad you didn't join us for the next 7 games after yours.
Rage, pain, and nothing but shitty teammates, who will either get ahead of Nuke and I and do nothing with it, or we'll get ahead, but with no support. On top of that, we had tons of teammates just go into lanes to farm solo only to find out "Oh hey this is casual mode and team fights affect the game more than farming and ganking!" and then proceed to get rolled by 3-5 of the enemy heroes, while everyone teleports in 1 by 1 to their death to "defend" the hero/tower by themselves.

We need to all CTMM and TMM tonight and just stomp for hours. Double the silver coins be a bonus!

25% off gold and silver prices... looks like this is the best we're going to get. Anyone want to exchange gifts? I want Death Metal Rhapsody, and I'll gift someone something of equal value.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I don't really understand how the gifting thing works, but I have 700something gold coins, and Sister Martyr/Mother Nature Keeper are on my list. Is the gift stored to give away later, or is it during the buyout process?

Top Bottom