• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

bzm

So the 5 gift thing is to other people? Not a gift from S2 to us?

Purchase something with gold coins, can give one copy of item to a friend. This process can be done up to 5 times (so 5 purchases, each giving a copy to a friend)

Guesong

So the 5 gift thing is to other people? Not a gift from S2 to us?

Nah bro, S2 gift to us is a Legacy Account Icon and poor skins that were already available for free last year.

Now shell out that cash for Santa Midas before he goes out.

IceMarker

I buy Gold Coins whenever I run out anyways, S2 has taken so much of my money ;_;
I gifted/copied all 5 purchases of mine to NukeDukem.

Santa Midas, Mandromeda, Dominatrix Torturer, Shark Bloodhunter (Soon), and to tie it all up The BreakyCPK pack.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Merry Christmas guys. I hate half of you, but merry Christmas.

Legit Merry Christmas guys

Phandy

Happy Christmas Everyone.

We might play dota2, but we all know we're HoNGAF FOR LAYF.
(atleast I am, HoNGAF took my moba virginity, it'll always be special to me.)

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I just gifted out two skins to Lone_Prodigy and Anbokr that I would've purchased for myself. Happy boxing day.

I'd probably swap, depends on the hero.

I want Death Metal Rhapsody (225 gold).

Equally priced premium: Mandromeda, Wraith Revenant, Flint Boomstick, MSIvy Slither, Frost Rider, Overseer Hellbringer, Mr. Chipper, Flaming Deadwood, Thor Thunderbringer.

Equally priced non-premium (which is probably better to buy with silver): Grandfather Time, Ronin SB, Cleopatra Pharaoh, Demented Witch, Spriticus, Infernal Behemoth

I also mysteriously have Sister Martyr. If someone here gifted it to me, thanks. If it was a glitch, thanks S2.

I just gifted out two skins to Lone_Prodigy and Anbokr that I would've purchased for myself. Happy boxing day.

Thanks a ton. I'd gift you something, but S2 ended the sale at the beginning of Dec. 27 (which is apparently what they meant by "midnight"). S2 gonna S2 (marketing 101: always end at the END of the date specified).

Guesong

Oh man.

Shark Bloodhunter : 400 gold, 3200 silver.

Dumpster Taunt (a genius idea I must admit) : 500 gold, 3000 silver.

Man...gotta say I'm starting to despise S2Games. Sure, I don't play HoN actively anymore, but I like keeping myself updated on it. But seeing the blatant gold creep and downright ridiculous pricing coming back...this shit is worse than Activision. Even if HonGAF was still on HoN I don't think I'd want to play it anymore, out of principle.

Wasn't 3000 silver high enough already!? Watch it slowly creep up to 4000 and 5000 silver per account icon at this rate...

DotA2! DotA2!

IceMarker

this shit is worse than Activision.
Didn't you hear? EA is the new Activision!

In all seriousness, yes I fear that we may see the old pricing model again, and on top of that the store is triggering some OCD impulses what with a bunch of stuff randomly have the "premium" frame even though it is lower price than some "non-premium" stuff. Let me see the store pricing database S2, at least so I can re-organize that shit with more OCD friendly displays.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Does she play with Moon? I think I've seen her before.. maybe on his Skype or something.

edit:

omg she knows how to last hit.. such a turn on

lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
maybe if she played midwars someone would be turned on?

anyways, MOON IS BACK IN BUSINESS. Gonna be streaming wayyyy more now.

IceMarker

Just gonna leave this here for our HoN playing K-Pop fans.

M4cbA.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Master Quest. I'm surprised the K Pop thread doesn't dabble into stuff like Race Queens, I'd like to see some posts featuring those women.

That stuff becomes a bit too sketchy. Kinda like the hot women thread. Would be locked fairly quickly.

Top Bottom