• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Alur

Snitch keeps using Swift Strike too soon and costing his team. He's not getting any resets or kills so far really.

SRTtoZ

Yea this entire Heroes 2.0 was a brilliant idea to get more eyes on the game and get new players involved with the mega packs.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yea this entire Heroes 2.0 was a brilliant idea to get more eyes on the game and get new players involved with the mega packs.

now lets drive those new players away by insulting them and telling them to uninstall yay!

:3

edit: The Hunt is my favorite ult in the game btw

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so will D.Va not die when you kill her like in OW? like will you control her outside the mech? :)

SRTtoZ

so will D.Va not die when you kill her like in OW? like will you control her outside the mech? :)

If I had to guess her mech has something to do with the Heroic, maybe she has a heroic like Tracer from level 1? Hmm, can't wait!

CINEMATIC HYPE!

90K!

Big Chungus

DVA

Cwl2wav.png

Rhaknar

welp time to play OW again

oh wait its play heroes and get OW rewards right?

Ketch

Ok so dva abilities guesses:

Trait: mech death, when you die you jump out of the mech to run around as zero suit dva.
Q: rocket boosters
W: melee?
E: defense matrix
R: nerf this
R2: resummon mech after dying the first time

Time to open boxes boys.

SRTtoZ

I had 40 Lootboxes and bought another 25 and got a ton of shit, new heroes, tons of skins, a bunch of legendaries, so many new mounts! feelsgoodman

Rhaknar

2 heroes in 1 box (jaina and kale) lol

on milly's stream i mean

Rhaknar

I BM'd you in Twitch chat and you didn't even respond Rhaknar.

not logged in so cant reply.

so I see a lot of "epic heroes", are they dropping the prices on all those in 2.0 (gold wise I mean)? Because right now they cost the same 10k gold as the "legendary heroes"

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, just resubbed to this thread since I'll probably be going into HotS more often now that 2.0 is out. Would love to get some folks to do the Nexus Challenge with over the next couple weeks, as well as just general QM funsies. Any place I can find a list of Bnet IDs for US GAFers?

Alur

Is there some kind of rule of thumb on when to reroll/not?

Depends on how much gold you have. I have a lot, so I reroll anytime I don't get a lot of shards or something I want. YMMV though.

Alright, just resubbed to this thread since I'll probably be going into HotS more often now that 2.0 is out. Would love to get some folks to do the Nexus Challenge with over the next couple weeks, as well as just general QM funsies. Any place I can find a list of Bnet IDs for US GAFers?

Quote the OP. There's a list of everyone's battle tags there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
data#11604. mostly doing it for the weekly challenges but i figured itd make it go easier.

kind of weird that the genji unlock is vs ai but dva stuff next week requires quick match

Top Bottom