• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hex Heroes - [Kickstarter]

shaowebb

Backed. This deserves to come to light.

Its has:
  • RTS
  • Kingdom for Keflings fun collect-o-building
  • journey mode
  • single player and coop awesomeness
  • tons of my fave PC title heroes
  • Grant Kirkhope
  • Shitloads of atmosphere and style to pull me in

Seriously loving this. FINALLY someone developing for the Wii U tablet. If publishers aretoo scared to develop for the Wii U then at least people who love games enough to develop strive for cool experiences like this will!

jholmes

Yeah, I can't believe this went from longshot to stretch goals looking like a real thing. All the credit to the other backers and especially the devs, who kept keeping Hex Heroes in the news.

Pledged a few hours ago. Glad to see they made it as I am curious as to how it will turn out. At least there is still some people passionate about developing on WiiU (according to some conversation during the Twitch stream they are huge Nintendo fans).

Zero148

I hate that kickstarter doesn't support paypal. I have no credit card and can't use amazon payment.

But will definetly get the game once it releases on WiiU

I hate that kickstarter doesn't support paypal. I have no credit card and can't use amazon payment.

But will definetly get the game once it releases on WiiU

Check their updates on Kickstarter they have some other system setup for Paypal I believe (I am mostly sure but on mobile so hard to find link).

EDIT: Yep most recent update (#33) mentions they are working on something to reveal soon.

Taxman

Wow. I backed this weeks ago but with how slowly it started out of the gate I was sure it wouldn't get even half of what they needed. Glad to be wrong.

Zero148

Check their updates on Kickstarter they have some other system setup for Paypal I believe (I am mostly sure but on mobile so hard to find link).

EDIT: Yep most recent update (#33) mentions they are working on something to reveal soon.

That is great news, will definetly back this when the Paypal option in available.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Might be some people lowering their pledges now that it's funded. Anyhow, it can't go below 80k now, it's not alowed by the kickstarter rules, to avoid trolling.

Mlatador

Banned
Ok, I'm gonna bac... Woooot? FUNDED!!! :D

Nice, let's see how this game turns out!

EDIT: Ah fuck it! I'll see for myself... AAAND BACKED! ^_^ v

NimbusD

Yeah a little over an hour left and 3.5k left till the first stretch goal. I can totally see this happening. Espesh once paypal kicks in, which i think they said they'll let donations come in for the next month or so that go towards the stretch goal so I'd be super surprised if 100k doesnt happen.

JDSN

Banned
I hope it doesnt reaches 90k, devs could use those 7k for a little breathing room. They certainly deserve it for turning what amounted to an original insipid pitch around.

Jamix012

Got an email today, saying backers will get updates every 2 weeks. It seems they've raised "almost $1000" through paypal? Since they're still honouring rewards maybe they can get to $90,000. No Journey or Vs. wouldn't be so fun.

Meesh

Oh mah gawd, loving these cameos. I was just posting in another KS thread about how great it is that these indie guys are including cameos from their games in others. XD I'll be sure to pick this up when it launches.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I'm happy with how this looks, way better than the initial pitch. Still a bit to wait, but finally most of the kickstarters I pledged for are starting to get released.

Top Bottom