• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

gqyAl.png

This made me laugh hard. Don't follow him anymore due to the immense amount of tweets he responds to every day and the repetitive nature of the responses but a few each week will be worth a hearty laugh.

I really appreciate that he can be himself and be honest on Twitter too and not worry about PR people telling him to take it back a notch. Cranky old man is hilarious.

ampere

Just checked out a few pages of this thread, wow Kamiya just says what he wants on Twitter, eh? Some of those posts are pretty funny.

All my life I wanted to find some sort of celebrity type figure that would just call stupid what it is, and I was answered with Hideki Kamiya.

Forget reality tv. This man is hours of entertainment in one Twitter page!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Someone masquerade as a 'hot girl' and troll him.
He would have responded differently for the shirt thing.

Something along the lines of ''depends, are you a hot girl? ;)''

RedSwirl

Well shit, dude just asked me to go and buy Cybernator on Virtual Console. VC seems to be his main gaming platform right now.

Tiolazo

that man its a master.

planing to make a twi just to follow him.

fuck-of and use you brain deserve to be in hes next game!

I'd probably be annoyed too being asked for things for Bayonetta 2 years after its release. He's not even exaggerating when many of his tweets are "Tell [Sega, Capcom, Nintendo]"

LiK

I'd probably be annoyed too being asked for things for Bayonetta 2 years after its release. He's not even exaggerating when many of his tweets are "Tell [Sega, Capcom, Nintendo]"

also DMC stuff is getting to him as well. people should know he only worked on the first one but they keep asking him about all the sequels.

7threst

A lot of fans should stop asking him about his past, unless it's something really interesting or intriguing. The way he is spammed now with tweets it won't be long until je shuts his Twitter account or won't reply anymore or something.

Forever

Banned
A lot of fans should stop asking him about his past, unless it's something really interesting or intriguing. The way he is spammed now with tweets it won't be long until je shuts his Twitter account or won't reply anymore or something.

If that sort of thing would stop him he'd have quit a long time ago.

Top Bottom