• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

lmao

KTUNU.png
Oh god, this is awesome.

LiK

kinda suck Kamiya has a copy/paste DmC response now. but still, it's funny when he directly yells at the trolls/idots who keep asking the same fuggin' questions.

Terrell

kinda suck Kamiya has a copy/paste DmC response now. but still, it's funny when he directly yells at the trolls/idots who keep asking the same fuggin' questions.

He seems to be of the opinion that belittling people on the internet does anything.

It's reasons like this that I hate Twitter. I hope the people who are trolling him are glad when he stops using it entirely out of frustration.

LiK

he used to be much more cautious with his repsonses but it seems like his English has really improved. been following very early when he rarely tweeted.

JPKellams

he used to be much more cautious with his repsonses but it seems like his English has really improved. been following very early when he rarely tweeted.

He tweeted like crazy from the very beginning, sir. "Next week's game magazine" for instance.

LiK

Hence why at one point why his profile said (in Japanese): "I spam twitter, unfollow me if you don't like it."

i dunno, when i originally started following him, i didn't see many tweets from him. maybe i was missing his spammage since you guys are in Japan and i was probably asleep.

Endo Punk

As a devout hater of DmC bothing Kamiya about it is just making us look bad, please leave the guy alone regarding the matter because it will not help. I know certain people want to take solace in the fact that what we are doing is the right thing by hearing it from the horses mouth but it's petty, just as bad as talking about hair over and over as if it's the main reason for the hate.

My advice just move on. DmC is not the last in the genre, take comfort that DMC13,4 will not disappear and look to the future as there are plenty of games coming.

ezekial45

Banned
As a devout hater of DmC bothing Kamiya about it is just making us look bad, please leave the guy alone regarding the matter because it will not help. I know certain people want to take solace in the fact that what we are doing is the right thing by hearing it from the horses mouth but it's petty, just as bad as talking about hair over and over as if it's the main reason for the hate.

My advice just move on. DmC is not the last in the genre, take comfort that DMC13,4 will not disappear and look to the future as there are plenty of games coming.

Calling yourself a "devout hater" of anything makes you look bad.

Seriously, I can't believe someone would troll him. He takes time out of what is probably a very long day just to respond to mostly everyone that tweets him.

Endo Punk

Grow up. That's all I have to say to you.

That's rich coming from you.

There's no way of really knowing that until you get it in your hands, but whatever

A game can be good and still bad for a the franchise, Im not saying DmC will be a bad but nothing shown and played in events leads me to believe it will be a good DMC game, the standards are just not there. It's like if you take God of War and change the name to Devil May Cry. A great game? Absolutely, a great DMC game? No fucking way.

Endo Punk

Really, why is that? For being hopeful for this game? For not turning my nose up at everything they release and grabbing the pitchforks while denigrating anything NT/Capcom does for this game?

For acting like holier than though and pretending the fanbase is just being ignorant and that all change is good change. Love that fairytale land you live in where everything is perfect. Since day 1 not once have shown an objective opinion, there is being positive and then there is being blind to the truth.

zoukka

A game can be good and still bad for a the franchise, Im not saying DmC will be a bad but nothing shown and played in events leads me to believe it will be a good DMC game, the standards are just not there. It's like if you take God of War and change the name to Devil May Cry. A great game? Absolutely, a great DMC game? No fucking way.

Now you're making no sense. DmC might not have all the deepest detail of DMC3, but it sure as hell tries to emulate the DMC experience as much as possible. It's a far cry from GoW.

Top Bottom