• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya shits all over Kotaku

"Explains a Japanese pespective on PC gaming?" What a load of bollocks...., like it was actually a well thought, investigated article....I'm sure Luke or whatever that wrote the article studied the japanese pespective for hours before making that article...

tCp90.gif

Bladenic

Lol at people praising this. Kotaku is shit but Kamiya looks like an idiot too with these responses. But lets continue calling him a hero and god.

NBtoaster

The article doesn't seem intended to smear Platinum or Kamiya, the quote is just used to spark discussion on Japan's thoughts on PC gaming. Though the title is sensationalist.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Today's been a pretty good day in terms of Kamiya rage. I kind of echo his hatred of PC port begging recently.

3ObBk.png

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Man, making a disparaging article just because as single tweet, while the tweet itself only speaks about his general disinterest in the PC as gaming platform (and he did not disparage the PC in any way or form), is just sad.

In before, "But you didn't read the article! The article itself bla bla bla": the title itself already qualifies it as being a disparaging article. You don't create an article with a big bold title "A IS STUPID" claiming it is not disparaging A even though the content itself may actually not.

Such selective pickings.

Jch2T.png

iGg70.png

I really don't understand the outrage here.

He said some stupid fucking idiot foreigners. Have you seen the tweets this man gets? I don't understand why the term "foreigners" gets people so heated, but there are stupid fucking idiots who send him messages constantly.

Would it have been better if he said "stupid fucking non-japanese people?"

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
lol at that kotaku headline and then PLUNKETT acting fucking clueless as to why he'd be hostile.

Hey, we just wrote an article with an offensive title towards you that was based off pure speculation and we didn't bother consulting you beforehand... but why are you so mad? We just want to get your opinion on PC gaming!

Idiots.

Instro

Lol at people praising this. Kotaku is shit but Kamiya looks like an idiot too with these responses. But lets continue calling him a hero and god.

This is pretty normal for him though, he entertains himself by running wild on twitter.

2San

I really don't understand the outrage here.

He said some stupid fucking idiot foreigners. Have you seen the tweets this man gets? I don't understand why the term "foreigners" gets people so heated, but there are stupid fucking idiots who send him messages constantly.

Would it have been better if he said "stupid fucking non-japanese people?"
He could have said stupid fucking idiots. He started using "foreigners' all by himself.

He isn't supossed to be nice on the internet, his job is to make good game. Kotaku's job is gaming journalism and they should be ashamed to post that shit being assholes to a game creator.

Remember when 90% of gaming journalism defended Phil Fish words about Japan games? And he was an asshole as well on internet.

Top Bottom