• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

I dreamt about playing the new season of hitman. The level I was playing was some type of military compound. I was outside of some hangar under a tent by like a communications area. They had this ground based robot drones that went around and could find you. There were also some mine-like security cameras that detected stuff in a circular sweeping fashion. You could use hitman vision to see where the sensor was sweeping. I thought it was lame that the only way you could tell was by using hitman vision. You could get into a sleeping bag and take down a guy from behind and then you and him would be in the sleeping bag and the other guards couldn't see you. Then you could take his outfit while still in the sleeping bag and stay in the sleeping bag while leave the guard on the ground. Very OP.

XlqmXGK.png

Foffy

Banned
Updating the Steam version, but where is the PS4 version?

T-that's the only one where I have 20/20 Mastery on all levels. ;_;

Fitz

Servers are still down, but I'm able to load up Landslide etc. Need the servers back up to be able to select professional mode unfortunately however.

Stall19

Lol, they start you right in front of the target so I just immediately shot him and ran away. I'll do a proper assassination after work.

Yeah I'm not really sure why they waited until launch day to release Landslide and the January patch/new features. They could have done it a week ago for people who already had the digital version and the servers could have been updated then. It's not like people who buy the disc version now care about having access to the latest content alongside everyone else.

PnCIa

As a relatively new player to this game (played all the older games since nearly day 1 though), i now know why so many people get upset about the whole server issue. On PC, i can´t connect at all, and i have a good amount of free time right now :-/

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
As a relatively new player to this game (played all the older games since nearly day 1 though), i now know why so many people get upset about the whole server issue. On PC, i can´t connect at all, and i have a good amount of free time right now :-/

you can play offline but yeah it's still sucks. the servers were down for maintenance but they should be up now.

Foffy

Banned
Wow, those unlocks are awfully bad.

Outside of the bat, are all of the other unlocks just a variation of something already in the game?

Shocking news, the unlocks are dogshit.

I mean anyone who was expecting unlockable sniper case is kidding themselves...but I can definitely see a few of those items getting some use. Specifically Napoleon Blownaparte. :D

Edit: Yeah, I think the Bat is the only thing that looks newish. That said...I mean, I'm kind of glad they didn't gate something unique and gamechanging behind level 10 mastery of the hardest difficulty.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Cool your jets, they're pushing out a big update.

In pretty much every other single player game I`m able to load my saves if the servers are down (or because there are no servers). Pushing out a big update is no good excuse for a single player game.

Top Bottom