• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

What kind of maps do you expect in Season 2?
A sports arena or reality game show could be cool

I'd love another multi-floor hotel like Blood Money

A cruise ship or murder mystery cruise

But overall, I'd like a bit more dirtier seedier places or criminal underworld settings compared to Hitman's elegant fancy locales

jtb

Banned
also, give me a club packed full with NPCs like I'm Tom Cruise in fucking Collateral

the denser the collection of NPCs, the harder it is for a disguise to be detected

edgefusion

Getting back into this after stopping at Colorado. After all the glitzy, beautiful levels beforehand I couldn't bring myself to enter a dreary CoD-bro style level. Currently having a blast in the Himmapan Hotel getting my mastery up, some of the most fun I've had in a video game in a long time. The open-endedness is a breath of fresh air.

Will season 2 be a whole new game, or is it going to be a DLC expansion?

Kalor

Probably a new level each month just like season 1. (I assume that's what happened back then, I only jumped onto the train after the full release)

With the exception of June and July where the only new maps were the bonus summer ones, it was one a month from March to October.

Javier23

Banned
also, give me a club packed full with NPCs like I'm Tom Cruise in fucking Collateral

the denser the collection of NPCs, the harder it is for a disguise to be detected
Coincidentally, there's a scene like that very much inspired by Collateral in the first Kane & Lynch, by IO.

MUnited83

For you.
This has to be intentional. I refuse to believe this is a bug.

I'd say it's a bug, but also something they are working on. I suspect they have a item in the works built for this very purpose, and they left this on the big one accidentally.

Interestingly, this makes electrocution accidents finally possible on The Icon map, which was previously impossible.

credit to the hitman forums for finding this out but hitman's steamdb was recently updated with 4 unknown dlc's.

Is it happening?

e0c14a0569a8dcc8efc39a8279718ed6576ab78e.PNG

You know what? I've played again this week and I think I would pay good money (order of magnitude 10-20$) for a "native language" DLC where characters speak in all kind of languages that make sense for them instead of just English. Keep the subtitles in English (because 47 obviously knows all languages) and you have one hell of an atmosphere brewing.

Since most of the targets are American/English anyway, you could even keep a decent chunk of the English voice acting in the game.

Parsnip

Yeah I noticed the new DLC's that they added few days ago as well, but didn't bother posting about it since well, it's nothing until it's something.

Here's hoping though.

MUnited83

For you.
6b1734f03a96e61e15b4d8db8baae49cf0b73f0b.jpg

A bit of a disappointing unlock tbh. You release a Scarecrow challenge pack, a costume very slasher-fic like, release it on Friday the darn 13th, and the unlock is a gun? Should've been a axe imo

A bit of a disappointing unlock tbh. You release a Scarecrow challenge pack, a costume very slasher-fic like, release it on Friday the darn 13th, and the unlock is a gun? Should've been a axe imo
Yep, missed opportunity.

Axe
Machete
Kitchen Knife
Meat Cleaver
Crowbar
Shovel
Scissors
Screwdriver

What else?

Top Bottom