• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honkai Star Rail is coming to PS5 in Q4 2023 | Summer Game Fest

Draugoth

Gold Member
Developer miHoYo announced the free-to-play turn-based RPG, Honkai: Star Rail, will launch for the PlayStation 5 in Q4 2023.

The game is available now on PC via client download and Epic Games Store, iOS, and Android. A PlayStation 4 version is also in development.

View the latest trailer below:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I actually love Turn-based combat but my problem is F2P online only gacha game.
I think they did a good job with Genshin Impact in terms of balancing it. The MTX really feels optional -- which is the right way to go.

Not sure what the balance is in Honkai, but at least they have a good template that I think they'd like to follow.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think they did a good job with Genshin Impact in terms of balancing it. The MTX really feels optional -- which is the right way to go.

Not sure what the balance is in Honkai, but at least they have a good template that I think they'd like to follow.
Sorry I have zero tolerance for this online F2P stuff, I will gladly play their games once they decide to make proper SP game.

Cygames is doing it with Granblue Fantasy Relink and they can do it too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom