• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition announced

Sweet! Such an awesome cover! But does that mean no more DLC?

Well, since I never used the disc I'll sell it and buy this version instead! Will look great with my steelbook!

$50 confirmed!

Awesome! I'm just starting to catch up on my PS4 backlog and I planned on buying this in a month or two. Now I might have a reason to wait. Is this confirmed for the US yet? If not can it be assumed that we'll get it?

salromano

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/915611755434401792

North America gets it December 5, $49.99:

DLToCcRVAAA1DIz.jpg:orig

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Holy crap that boxart is nice!

I’m so used to these complete editions looking like crap but this is classy and just plain nice.

Cover is really great, but I honestly can't say whether I prefer it to the original because of how good that one is. Frozen Wilds can't come soon enough.

daveo42

Banned
Thunderjaw worships at the house of Aloy.
Cool cover. Great game. Worth it if you haven't purchased it yet.

Undrey

Finally! Been waiting for this for a while. Guerrilla has been hitting all the right notes with this game. Will definitely get this in a few months.

Menitta

I really need to finish this game. It's so damn good but it came out around so many other fantastic games so this one fell by the wayside. I hope to finish it in time for the DLC.

Vire

What to name your packaged edition when Breath of the Wild comes out in the same year. 🤔

Flagship

I want to buy this game now.

i checked out the demo at an event last year and I didn't think much of it but that cover is too nice. consider my interest piqued!

(Also tbh I'm not really big on Sony's western IP exclusives, I've always preferred their Japanese exclusives more and Microsoft's western exclusives)

lol. Complete Edition is such a messy title to a game version. I mean, you have paid 60 bucks for something incomplete? Deluxe Edition is much more comprehensive.

Who cares anyway

mrmickfran

Was gonna wait for a Black Friday sale, but I might as well just get this.

EDIT: Aw damn it, same week as Xenoblade.

If there's only one dlc, I'll just get it on black friday but I'm still hoping there's a $300 pro bundle with horizon included
Also knack 2 D:

I like the cover but the first cover looks better imo, you see how huge those metal beasts are

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Guessing that means there will only be one DLC then? :(

Well. We don't know how big the DLC is, it's encompassing a whole another zone, adding new type of monsters and obviously a bunch of new story stuff.

I'm guessing this is being worked on by a portion of the original team and the rest are pre-planning or developing either ZD2 or maybe the next Killzone (please shelf Killzone and focus on ZD .. Guerilla).

Top Bottom