• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Ones |OT| The show with hot questions and even hotter wings

thread seems kinda lacking in updates so I figured I'll throw a few in since I just caught their newest upload, with THE Undertaker. there are also a few others that are pretty interesting but not posted such as Matthew McConaughey, Ronda Rousey and Jessica Alba.

John2290

I'm no slouch when it comes to peppers and hot sauces, the only thing that fucked me up for longer than a few minutes was the carolina reaper which is a mutant of a damn pepper and maybe a few times I over indulged scotch bonnets on an empty stomach and spent a few hours with a sore digestive tract so Tobasco sauce is like Franks Red hot to me, I eat it and haboneros for the taste.

However, last night i good dollop of Tobasco sauce , more than a good dollop actually about three quarters of a bottle, in some jack Daneiels and it did not go down well in a glass sized shot, it went every where. Up my nose and back down my throught, ever part of my gums and the top of my stomach, I'm pretty sure it even found it's way into my eye sockets somehow and I spent about four hours trying to do my best with the pain, especially in my sinuses and while the burning has stopped in my mouth, stomach and my shit wasn't at all painful or spicey this morning my sinuses remain burning like i'm inhaling little molten needles. I've washed it out with water, milk, put vicks vaper run all over my face and still the burning persists. I'm trying my best to not breath through my nose and don't know what the fuck has gone on as I've inhaled hot sauce before and spent not even a half hour in pain. must be sixteen fucking hours now and if it's still going tomorrow, i'ma make an appointment with the doctor.

I suppose this is the time to say I'm never eating peppers again or drinking. Yeah right, I will and probably as soon as this pain subsides but i'm certainly never mixing drink and hot sauce together again.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Oh man, the old videos are making me miss the in-studio sessions. The latest Undertaker one was awesome - love hearing the behind the scenes insights from wrestlers who are either too popular or too close to retirement to give a fuck about blowback from McMahon.

Top Bottom