• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do I prank my friend?

Gaf how do I prank my friend? I'm living in dorms at my university and I'm gonna prank one of my flatmates. I've already filled his room with balloons and that was pretty great. How do I one up that though. Have you guys done any uni pranks? How did they go? Btw I wouldn't feel comfortable messing with his food too badly because he's kind of always eating and I'd be scared to mess with that guy's stomach.

Tell them they have something on their face. Then keep telling them its still there no matter what they do to get rid of it.

I am the master of pranks.

Hit his head against a shelf!

photo.jpg

Cudder

Concentrate on your studies. Study every night. Get good grades. Get an amazing job that pays incredibly well. For his next birthday, tell him you got him a gift. Walk him outside to where you would have put a brand new car with a bow on it. Pretend to hand him the key. Instead of doing that, walk up to the car and drive off while shouting, "haha! pranked you bro!"

you take him to the "hood" and antagonize people of color, and then tell him it was a prank and to smash and like the subscribe button for more social experiments

Cyan

Banned
Call him up and say "hello my name is Mike Hunt. Is your refrigerator running?"

Then when he goes to check if it's running, hang up and bust up laughing because that's not really your name!

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Call him up and say "hello my name is Mike Hunt. Is your refrigerator running?"

Then when he goes to check if it's running, hang up and bust up laughing because that's not really your name!

"Erlich Bachman, this is you as an old man. I'm ugly and I'm dead. Alone."

Without him knowing you need a full digital scan of his body. Next you make a rubber prosthetic skin suit that looks exactly like his skin. Now you wear the suit and wake him up in the middle of the night and watch what happens to his brain when he wakes up and sees himself staring down at him.

Print out thousands of tiny pictures of Nic Cage's face with different expressions, cut them out and painstakingly tape them in weird places on all of his possessions. Like take the case off his phone and put it on the back of the actual phone. Put one in the heel of his shoe. One on the ceiling above his bed so he sees it when he lays down.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Without him knowing you need a full digital scan of his body. Next you make a rubber prosthetic skin suit that looks exactly like his skin. Now you wear the suit and wake him up in the middle of the night and watch what happens to his brain when he wakes up and sees himself staring down at him.

Omg!

A guy I went to high school with tried playing a prank on one of his roommates by setting off a roman candle under his locked bedroom door while he was passed out drunk.

They thought it would just scare him but it ended up setting his room on fire and he died of smoke inhalation while the rest of them all ran out of the apartment complex.

So yeah, maybe don't do that one.

Tiops

Knock himself out with your preferred method. Put him in a baththub filled with ice, and use some professional makeup and props in his belly to make it look like you removed his kidney. Spray fake blood everywhere.

Add a corpse of a member of his family at the scene to increase the fun.

don't do this please

Top Bottom