• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many BC 360 titles do you have for XBO?

psyfi

Banned
Off the top of my head:
Shadow Complex
Dark Souls
Iron Brigade
Outland

... and many, many others that I can't remember.

XB1 BC was the first way I played through Dark Souls, and I was really grateful it was an option. I had tried DS four times before and couldn't get into it, and I definitely wouldn't have tried it a fifth time if it weren't for it being available via BC. And now it's one of my favorite games ever. :)

ResoRai

Just checked, 43 and some others ready to install. Totally forgot GTA4 & Bully are bc!

Edit: Oh, more than some lol. 19 ready to install.
Edit2: Wtf Hitman's on here? Installing now.

You can sort it now, i have 52 installed, 71 ready to install, or 123 360 BC games. How about you?

Are these just digital, or are you including disc games?

I've got roughly the same number digitally. Have probably a dozen or so disc games installed, but could probably increase that to 30 or 40 if I wanted. The 360 was my primary system last gen, and I bought tons of used games at Blockbuster or Gamestop or wherever had great sales.

Hawk269

I have about 90 or so. It is like Christmas when they add new titles and I go to my Ready to Install and I have something. Such a great feature and games are for the most part better in BC than on the original hardware.

Yoday

Thanks to being able to sort by just X360 games in the library it looks like I have 124 in total, and I think I have three others physical. Love BC so much!

statham

Are these just digital, or are you including disc games?

I've got roughly the same number digitally. Have probably a dozen or so disc games installed, but could probably increase that to 30 or 40 if I wanted. The 360 was my primary system last gen, and I bought tons of used games at Blockbuster or Gamestop or wherever had great sales.
Yes, i have all 3 mass effects on discs, i counted them. Everything else digital.

49 360 titles, only 6 installed:

Perfect Dark
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Doom 2
The Secret of Monkey Island
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2

TheYanger

I can't wait for this to be a thing of the past with the Scorpio. :p

I'm confused, is there some reason you think BC games wouldn't be on scorpio?

the only other way I can read it is as some shitposting that is just like, sick of hearing about how BC is awesome. I'd prefer not to assume that though.

DasRaven

I have 6 downloaded currently, 2 I haven't bothered to download, 1 I plan to buy (SC2HD), and 2 I'm still waiting for (Ninja Gaiden 2 & Mark of the Ninja).

Conversely, I have purchased 2 XB1 games (Forza Horizon 3 & Raiden V), received 1 from GwG (Ryse) and have 0 planned purchases currently.

So BC is much of the reason I own an XB1 at all.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
4 installed.

43 ready to install.

Disc lying around not installed? About 10-20 maybe?

I need an external hard drive.

blakep267

19. Only played like 9 of them though. Just don't have the time, plus there 360 games I bought years ago that I don't really care about

The only games that I really care bout now are MVc2 & crackdown

RootCause

I'm confused, is there some reason you think BC games wouldn't be on scorpio?

the only other way I can read it is as some shitposting that is just like, sick of hearing about how BC is awesome. I'd prefer not to assume that though.

This doesn't even make sense. Scorpio is the same architecture, so it's gonna be a faster version of status quo.
Im pretty sure Ms said they wanted the Scorpio bc to just work by inserting a disc. Unless they changed that.

http://www.techtimes.com/amp/articles/185993/20161116/project-scorpio-will-play-xbox-360-games-without-use-of-technical-wizardry-says-phil-spencer.htm

statham

I can't wait for this to be a thing of the past with the Scorpio. :p

the games will even be more stable on Scorpio.

off topic: was it weird to see the Rock, play the character Scorpio on the last SNL episode, and the outfit was dark green. I mean, hes the one bill gates used to launch the OG Xbox.

Aeqvitas

97 total 360 games.
30 installed, 67 ready to install

just added shadowrun and blue dragon in the sale.

Play them quite often, along with tons of new titles. I've never been drowning in so many games. overall I have 110 installed and 159 ready to install. It dwarfs my steam library, even with family share with my friends. Good thing xbox has no games.

Right now 40 installed, 45 ready to be installed. I may have a few disc based games I haven't installed yet.

Of these 85 games, probably 60% of them I got through Games with Gold. About 5 or so are from EA Access, and there are a few more I could get from Access that I haven't thus far.

I'm surprised how many I've acquired thus far. Never would've guessed I would have this many back when they announced back compatibility. Picked up a few more titles on the currently running sale. Tempted to get one or two more that I haven't tried yet.. Haha

42. Mostly all digital stuff bought after BC was announced.

Few outlier like Catherine physical because they don't sell digital in my region, orange box physical.

TheYanger

Im pretty sure Ms said they wanted the Scorpio bc to just work by inserting a disc. Unless they changed that.

http://www.techtimes.com/amp/articles/185993/20161116/project-scorpio-will-play-xbox-360-games-without-use-of-technical-wizardry-says-phil-spencer.htm

Hmm. Don't remember that, makes me wonder if they misinterpreted what he was saying (IE: that xbox one games won't require the same shit as 360 games do), but if 360 games work like XBO games now that's even better.

RootCause

Hmm. Don't remember that, makes me wonder if they misinterpreted what he was saying (IE: that xbox one games won't require the same shit as 360 games do), but if 360 games work like XBO games now that's even better.

In the original I am 99% certain he is saying there is no technical wizardy as far as Scorpio being BC with xbox one, not the 360
Well that makes sense. -_____-
In that case, I hope MS continues adding games. They should look into games like Dragon Ball, and Dynasty Warriors Gundam.

Schmitty

I would say about 30 installed currently. BC has been awesome so far.

I like the intent of keeping all the Xbox libraries together going forward. I hope MS can figure out how to bring OG Xbox forward.

104 that are ready to be installed, 77 currently installed. Still have over 200 more that could hit BC that aren't Kinect or XBLIG titles. Have over 26 disc games that might end up on the BC list, too.

Gator86

I'm probably at around 50-60 and I've spent virtually nothing. Games w/ Gold, Gears Ultimate rental for BC Gears offer, EA Access, and fire sales like the recent one have been huge.

bede-x

144 digital games with 37 installed and 107 in ready to install. Don't know how many of my physical games are BC.

Xbudz

87 Installed.

53 Ready to Install.

Damn! That's crazy.

As I install games on Xbox One, I uninstall them from my 360.

98 total Backwards.
70 installed, 28 ready to install.

Waiting for Ninja Gaiden II, Vanquish, Anarchy Reigns, Dead or Alive 4, The Club, Blur, Chromehounds, Splinter Cell Conviction, Project Gotham Racing 4 and SEGA Rally Revo.

EctoPrime

About 30 installed mostly from discs. Those Live Arcade compilation discs really bulk up the numbers especially Namco Museum.

77 installed, 47 ready to install, about 150 in disk left (I started selling when I got an Xbone but stopped when they announced BC)

Edit: For a comparison stand point I have now 110 xbone games installed, 150 in the ready to install list and 0 in disk, but that doesn't count ea access games anymore, now you have to go to the sub area to get the vault gets.

59 installed, another 44 ready to install, and a handful of supported disc-based games that are not currently installed.

It's worth noting that these numbers are heavily inflated due to me "buying" every single Games With Gold game to date, though.

As I install games on Xbox One, I uninstall them from my 360.
Ditto. For a while I had waaay more games than I could fit on my 250GB 360 HDD, but now I have more than enough space for all of my unsupported games. On the flip side, I've run out of space on my 500 GB X1 and 1TB HDD, lol.

Top Bottom